Affiliation: Western Illinois University
- Differences in drinking expectancies and motives for regular education and special education high school students with emotional/behavioral disordersJeff Laurent
Western Illinois University, Department of of Psychology, Macomb 61455, USA
J Drug Educ 42:13-32. 2012....
- Positive affect, negative affect, and physiological hyperarousal among referred and nonreferred youthsJeff Laurent
Department of Psychology, Western Illinois University, 1 University Circle, Macomb, IL 61455, USA
Psychol Assess 23:945-57. 2011..Possible reasons related to sample and scale issues are discussed. Finally, preliminary cutoff scores were proposed for the PANAS-C scales and the PH-C...
- The latent structure of child depression: a taxometric analysisJ Anthony Richey
Department of Psychology, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 32306, USA
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 50:1147-55. 2009..The current study examined the categorical versus continuous nature of child and adolescent depression among three samples of children and adolescents ranging from 5 to 19 years...
- Perceived family support, negative mood regulation expectancies, coping, and adolescent alcohol use: evidence of mediation and moderation effectsSalvatore J Catanzaro
Department of Psychology, Illinois State University, Campus Box 4620, Normal, IL 61790 4620, USA
Addict Behav 29:1779-97. 2004..Because many of the tenets of the model appear to extend to adolescents, it may have considerable utility as a conceptual framework for the design and implementation of prevention programs...
- Anxiety sensitivity as a specific and unique marker of anxious symptoms in youth psychiatric inpatientsThomas E Joiner
Department of Psychology, Florida State University, Tallahassee 32306 1270, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 30:167-75. 2002..Implications for the construct validity of anxiety sensitivity were discussed...