C J Mullett
Affiliation: West Virginia University
- Development and impact of a computerized pediatric antiinfective decision support programC J Mullett
Department of Medical Informatics, University of Utah, USA
Pediatrics 108:E75. 2001..We evaluated the impact of an antiinfective decision support tool in a pediatric intensive care unit (PICU)...
- Computerized antimicrobial decision support: an offline evaluation of a database-driven empiric antimicrobial guidance program in hospitalized patients with a bloodstream infectionCharles J Mullett
Department of Pediatrics, Robert C Byrd HSC of West Virginia University, P O Box 9214, Morgantown, WV 26506 9214, USA
Int J Med Inform 73:455-60. 2004..We undertook the following analysis to verify its potential safety and efficacy in hospitalized patients with a bloodstream infection...
- What is medical informatics? One discoverer's journeyCharles J Mullett
Section of Pediatric Critical Care, West Virginia University School of Medicine, Morgantown, USA
W V Med J 103:24-5. 2007
- Natural language processing framework to assess clinical conditionsHenry Ware
Medquist, Inc, Morgantown, WV, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 16:585-9. 2009..The system and methodology merits further development, targeting clinically useful applications...
- Infantile Kawasaki disease and peripheral gangreneAmy L Durall
Department of Anesthesia, Children's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Pediatr 149:131-3. 2006..Initiation of early therapy may prevent this serious complication with its permanent sequelae...