Aash K Shah
Affiliation: Wayne State University
- Brain MRI in peripartum seizures: usefulness of combined T2 and diffusion weighted MR imagingA K Shah
Department of Neurology, Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center, MI 48201, USA
J Neurol Sci 166:122-5. 1999..Diffusion weighted MR images in association with T2 weighted MR images can be extremely helpful in evaluation of women with new onset peripartum seizures...
- Peripheral WBC count and serum prolactin level in various seizure types and nonepileptic eventsA K Shah
Department of Neurology, Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan, USA
Epilepsia 42:1472-5. 2001....
- Non-aneurysmal primary subarachnoid hemorrhage in pregnancy-induced hypertension and eclampsiaA K Shah
Wayne State University Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, MI, USA
Neurology 61:117-20. 2003..The author describes clinical and radiographic features in three women with subarachnoid hemorrhage associated with PIH...
- Compressed EEG pattern analysis for critically ill neurological-neurosurgical patientsA K Shah
Department of Neurology, Wayne State University Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
Neurocrit Care 5:124-33. 2006..These patients illustrate the ability of this novel method to detect important real-time physiological changes in brain function that could enable early interventions aimed to prevent irreversible brain damage...
- Seizures lead to elevation of intracranial pressure in children undergoing invasive EEG monitoringAash K Shah
Department of Neurology, Wayne State University and Children s Hospital of Michigan, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
Epilepsia 48:1097-103. 2007..To study the effects of intracranial subdural grid electrode placement and seizures on intracranial pressure (ICP) in children undergoing invasive EEG monitoring...
- Eclampsia: a neurological perspectiveA K Shah
Department of Neurology, Wayne State University Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, MI 48201, United States
J Neurol Sci 271:158-67. 2008..The neurological deficits resolved by the time of discharge in all. At follow-up, some patients developed new neurological problems such as recurrent headaches or seizures...
- Dramatic headache relief after sumatriptan in a patient with a pituitary macroadenomaA K Shah
Department of Neurology, Detroit Medical Center, Wayne State University, 6E, UHC, 4201 St. Antoine, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
Headache 39:443-5. 1999..The headache resolved completely after a subcutaneous injection of sumatriptan...