Affiliation: Wayne State University
- Genistein-mediated attenuation of tamoxifen-induced antagonism from estrogen receptor-regulated genesJ A Schwartz
Karmanos Cancer Institute, School of Medicine, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan 48201, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 253:38-43. 1998....
- Tamoxifen: an emerging preventiveJan Schwartz
Department of Physiology, School of Medicine, 540 E Canfield, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
Front Biosci 9:2827-47. 2004..The next major effort will be to link these determinants to readily detectable biological changes that could be used to indicate the development of resistance before clinical manifestations develop...
- Estrogen receptor protects p53 from deactivation by human double minute-2G Liu
Graduate Program in Cancer Biology, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, Michigan 48201, USA
Cancer Res 60:1810-4. 2000..This study also describes a new mechanism of cellular regulation of p53 activity...
- MAP kinase/estrogen receptor cross-talk enhances estrogen-mediated signaling and tumor growth but does not confer tamoxifen resistanceNatasha Atanaskova
Department of Pathology, Wayne State University School of Medicine, 540 E. Canfield, Detroit, Michigan 48201, USA
Oncogene 21:4000-8. 2002..Taken together, these data suggest that MAPK/ER cross-talk enhances ERalpha-mediated signaling and accelerates E(2)-dependent tumor growth without diminishing sensitivity to the inhibitory effects of anti-estrogens...
- Mutations targeted to a predicted helix in the extreme carboxyl-terminal region of the human estrogen receptor-alpha alter its response to estradiol and 4-hydroxytamoxifenJanice A Schwartz
Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute, Wayne State University School of Medicine, 540 E Canfield, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
J Biol Chem 277:13202-9. 2002..These results suggest that the F domain modulates the activity of the estrogen receptor-alpha by multiple mechanisms...
- Mutation of Leu-536 in human estrogen receptor-alpha alters the coupling between ligand binding, transcription activation, and receptor conformationChangqing Zhao
Department of Physiology, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute, Detroit, Michigan 48201, USA
J Biol Chem 278:27278-86. 2003..These results show that Leu-536 is critical in coupling the binding of ligand to the modulation of the conformation and activity of ERalpha...
- LIGAND STRUCTURE AND ER MEDIATED TRANSACTIVATIONJANICE SCHWARTZ; Fiscal Year: 2002....