Arthur L Robin
Affiliation: Wayne State University
- A controlled comparison of family versus individual therapy for adolescents with anorexia nervosaA L Robin
Wayne State University, Detroit, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 38:1482-9. 1999..To compare the effectiveness of behavioral family systems therapy (BFST) with that of ego-oriented individual therapy (EOIT) as treatments for adolescents with anorexia nervosa...
- Treatment of eating disorders in children and adolescentsA L Robin
Wayne State University, USA
Clin Psychol Rev 18:421-46. 1998....
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in adolescents. Common pediatric concernsA L Robin
Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, Michigan, USA
Pediatr Clin North Am 46:1027-38. 1999..Although the pediatrician may provide counseling for mild school and family problems, in most cases, referrals to mental health professionals or educational specialists are necessary...
- A cluster analysis of personality style in adults with ADHDArthur L Robin
Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI, USA
J Atten Disord 12:254-63. 2008..The purpose of this study was to use hierarchical linear cluster analysis to examine the normative personality styles of adults with ADHD...
- Family intervention for home-based problems of adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderArthur L Robin
Child Psychiatry and Psychology Department, Children s Hospital of Michigan, Wayne State University School of Medicine, 3901 Beaubien Boulevard, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
Adolesc Med State Art Rev 19:268-77, ix. 2008..This article reviews research and provides practitioners with specific guidelines for implementing these family interventions...
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in adolescentsArthur L Robin
Department of Child Psychiatry and Psychology, 3901 Beaubien Blvd, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
Pediatr Ann 31:485-91. 2002
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in adolescent malesHoward Schubiner
Department of Internal Medicine, Providence Hospital HS, Southfield, Michigan 48075, USA
Adolesc Med 14:663-76, vii-viii. 2003