Angulique Y Outlaw
Affiliation: Wayne State University
- Brief report: Predictors of optimal HIV appointment adherence in minority youth: a prospective studyAngulique Outlaw
Carman and Ann Adams Department of Pediatrics, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan 48201, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 35:1011-5. 2010..This study investigated motivation to attend appointments, self-efficacy, self-esteem, substance use, and emotional distress as predictors of optimal HIV appointment adherence in minority youth living with HIV...
- Using motivational interviewing in HIV field outreach with young African American men who have sex with men: a randomized clinical trialAngulique Y Outlaw
Carman and Ann Adams Department of Pediatrics, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
Am J Public Health 100:S146-51. 2010....
- Predictors of condom use in a multisite study of high-risk youth living with HIVAngulique Y Outlaw
Wayne State University, USA
AIDS Educ Prev 22:1-14. 2010..The prevalence of sexually transmitted infections (STIs), especially chlamydia and gonorrhea, peak in young adulthood and are highest among youth of color (CDC, 2003)...
- Age of MSM sexual debut and risk factors: results from a multisite study of racial/ethnic minority YMSM living with HIVAngulique Y Outlaw
Wayne State University, Horizons Project, Detroit, Michigan 48201, USA
AIDS Patient Care STDS 25:S23-9. 2011..Comprehensive interventions that are racially/ethnically sensitive, inquire about initial sexual experiences, and focus on sexual health and healthy relationships are needed to improve health outcomes for this population...
- Motivational Enhancement System for Adherence (MESA): pilot randomized trial of a brief computer-delivered prevention intervention for youth initiating antiretroviral treatmentSylvie Naar-King
Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 38:638-48. 2013..To pilot test a two-session computer-delivered motivational intervention to facilitate adherence among youth with HIV newly prescribed antiretroviral treatment (ART)...