D R Lucas
Affiliation: Wayne State University
- Arthroplasty-associated malignant fibrous histiocytoma: two case reportsD R Lucas
Department of Pathology, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Harper and Hutzel Hospitals, Karmanos Cancer Institute, 3900 John R, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
Histopathology 39:620-8. 2001..We report the clinicopathological findings in two cases of arthroplasty-associated malignant fibrous histiocytoma (MFH) and review the literature...
- Sarcomatoid mesothelioma and its histological mimics: a comparative immunohistochemical studyD R Lucas
Department of Pathology Wayne State University School of Medicine, Harper University Hospital, and Karmanos Cancer Institute, Detroit, MI, USA
Histopathology 42:270-9. 2003..In this study, we investigate the utility of diagnostic immunohistochemistry for distinguishing sarcomatoid mesothelioma from its histological mimics, high-grade sarcoma and pulmonary sarcomatoid carcinoma...
- Differential expression of HER-2/NEU receptor of invasive mammary carcinoma between Caucasian and African American patients in the Detroit metropolitan area. Correlation with overall survival and other prognostic factorsM A al-Abbadi
Detroit Medical Center and the Karmanos Cancer Center, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 97:3-8. 2006..This study evaluated the frequency of HER-2/neu overexpression in C compared to AA patients and the association of HER-2/neu expression with overall survival and other prognostic factors...
- Ewing sarcoma vs lymphoblastic lymphoma. A comparative immunohistochemical studyD R Lucas
Department of Pathology, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Harper, Hutzel, and Children's Hospitals, and Karmanos Cancer Institute, Detroit, MI, USA
Am J Clin Pathol 115:11-7. 2001..Both epitopes are well preserved in fixed and decalcified tissue. A panel composed of antibodies to CD99 and TdT, in conjunction with other lymphocytic markers and vimentin, is highly sensitive and specific...
- Primary alveolar soft part sarcoma of boneY K Park
Department of Pathology, College of Medicine, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, South Korea
Histopathology 35:411-7. 1999..Primary involvement of bone is extremely rare. We report on six patients with alveolar soft part sarcoma occurring primarily in bone...
- Lipomatous pleomorphic adenoma of parotid glandH Korkmaz
Histopathology 40:487-8. 2002