Affiliation: Wayne State University
- Safety of transvenous cardiac resynchronization system implantation in patients with chronic heart failure: combined results of over 2,000 patients from a multicenter study programAngel R Leon
Carlyle Fraser Heart Center Division of Cardiology, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 46:2348-56. 2005..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the safety of implanting a cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) system...
- Ventricular pacing lead location alters systemic hemodynamics and left ventricular function in patients with and without reduced ejection fractionRandy Lieberman
Department of Cardiology, Harper University Hospital, Detroit, Michigan 48201, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 48:1634-41. 2006..We compared left ventricular (LV) systolic and diastolic function during right ventricular (RV), LV, and biventricular (BiV) pacing in patients with narrow QRS duration with and without LV dysfunction...
- Acute defibrillation performance of a novel, non-transvenous shock pathway in adult ICD indicated patientsRandy Lieberman
Harper Hospital, Detroit, Michigan, USA
Heart Rhythm 5:28-34. 2008....
- Selective site pacing: defining and reaching the selected siteRandy Lieberman
Division of Cardiology and Electrophysiology, Harper Hospital, Detroit, Michigan, USA
Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 27:883-6. 2004..This lack of definition consensus may have contributed to the apparent conflict of data, particularly in the right ventricle. There is an urgent need for a standardization of terms and identifying measures for selective pacing sites...
- Combined cardiac resynchronization and implantable cardioversion defibrillation in advanced chronic heart failure: the MIRACLE ICD TrialJames B Young
Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
JAMA 289:2685-94. 2003....
- Effects of cardiac resynchronization on disease progression in patients with left ventricular systolic dysfunction, an indication for an implantable cardioverter-defibrillator, and mildly symptomatic chronic heart failureWilliam T Abraham
Ohio State University Heart Center, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, 473 W 12th Ave, Room 110P DHLRI, Columbus, OH 43210 1252
Circulation 110:2864-8. 2004..The effects of cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) in patients with mildly symptomatic heart failure have not been fully elucidated...
- Physiologic pacing: new modalities and pacing sitesLuigi Padeletti
Institute of Internal Medicine and Cardiology, University of Florence, Florence, Italy
Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 29:S73-7. 2006..His bundle pacing is a promising and evolving technique that requires improvements in lead technology...
- Acute effects of His bundle pacing versus left ventricular and right ventricular pacing on left ventricular functionLuigi Padeletti
University of Florence, Florence, Italy
Am J Cardiol 100:1556-60. 2007..LV end-diastolic pressure, or cycle efficiency, were observed between RV pacing sites. In conclusion, acute His bundle pacing did not improve LV function compared with alternate site RV pacing and may be inferior to LV pacing...