Ahmad O Hammoud
Affiliation: Wayne State University
- The role of sonographic endometrial patterns and endometrial thickness in the differential diagnosis of ectopic pregnancyAhmad O Hammoud
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Wayne State University, Detroit, Mich 48201, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 192:1370-5. 2005..The purpose of this study was to examine the usefulness of the endometrial trilaminar pattern and thickness in the diagnosis of ectopic pregnancy...
- Ultrasonography-guided transvaginal endometrial biopsy: a useful technique in patients with cervical stenosisAhmad O Hammoud
Department of Obstetrics, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan 48201, USA
Obstet Gynecol 107:518-20. 2006..In patients with failed dilatation and curettage due to stenotic cervix, options for endometrial sampling are limited. We propose the ultrasonography-guided transvaginal endometrial biopsy...
- Trial of labor in patients with a previous cesarean section: does maternal age influence the outcome?Emmanuel Bujold
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hôpital Ste Justine and Université de Montréal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Am J Obstet Gynecol 190:1113-8. 2004..This study was undertaken to evaluate the effect of maternal age on the rate of vaginal delivery and the rate of uterine rupture in patients undergoing a trial of labor (TOL) after a prior cesarean delivery...
- Factors associated with anal sphincter laceration in 40,923 primiparous womenPeter Baumann
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hutzel Women s Hospital Detroit Medical Center, Wayne State University, 3990 John R, 7 Brush North, 166, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 18:985-90. 2007..Local, pudendal, and epidural analgesia all reduced the risk of anal sphincter laceration. Iatrogenic factors most strongly associated with anal sphincter laceration in primiparous women include routine episiotomy and forceps delivery...
- Smoking in pregnancy revisited: findings from a large population-based studyAhmad O Hammoud
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 192:1856-62; discussion 1862-3. 2005..The purpose of this study was to characterize the effect of smoking on the incidence of various pregnancy complications...
- Risk factors associated with endometriosis: importance of study population for characterizing disease in the ENDO StudyC Matthew Peterson
Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 208:451.e1-11. 2013..We sought to identify risk factors for endometriosis and their consistency across study populations in the Endometriosis: Natural History, Diagnosis, and Outcomes (ENDO) Study...
- Volume change of uterine myomas during pregnancy: do myomas really grow?Ahmad O Hammoud
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah 84132, USA
J Minim Invasive Gynecol 13:386-90. 2006..To estimate changes in uterine myoma volume during pregnancy...