Monique M Williams
Affiliation: Washington University School of Medicine
- Efficacy of sertraline in prevention of depression recurrence in older versus younger adults with diabetesMonique M Williams
Department of Psychiatry, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
Diabetes Care 30:801-6. 2007..A secondary analysis was performed to assess this effect in younger and older subsets of patients...
- Sertraline for prevention of depression recurrence in diabetes mellitus: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trialPatrick J Lustman
Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, St Louis, MO, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 63:521-9. 2006..In patients with diabetes mellitus, depression is a prevalent and recurrent problem that adversely affects the medical prognosis...
- Factors influencing glycemic control in type 2 diabetes during acute- and maintenance-phase treatment of major depressive disorder with bupropionPatrick J Lustman
Department of Psychiatry, Washington University School of Medicine, 660 S Euclid Ave, Campus Box 8134, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Diabetes Care 30:459-66. 2007..We used bupropion hydrochloride (Wellbutrin XL) to determine whether this improvement could be attributed to changes in anthropometrics or diabetes self-care...
- Stability of the Clinical Dementia Rating, 1979-2007Monique M Williams
Washington University School of Medicine, Division of Geriatrics and Nutritional Science, 4488 Forest Park Blvd, Ste 201, St Louis, MO 63108, USA
Arch Neurol 66:773-7. 2009..To examine dementia severity as determined by the Clinical Dementia Rating (CDR) over time...
- Barriers and facilitators of African American participation in Alzheimer disease biomarker researchMonique M Williams
Alzheimer s Disease Research Center, Department of Medicine, Washington University in St Louis, MO 63108, USA
Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord 24:S24-9. 2010..Pervasive barriers impede African American participation in AD research but can be overcome through a sustained presence in the community...
- Survival and mortality differences between dementia with Lewy bodies vs Alzheimer diseaseMonique M Williams
Department of Medicine, Alzheimer Disease Research Center, Washington University School of Medicine, 4488 Forest Park, Suite 130, St Louis, MO 63108, USA
Neurology 67:1935-41. 2006..To determine whether dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB) progresses more rapidly than Alzheimer disease (AD)...