BRAD WAYNE WARNER
Affiliation: Washington University School of Medicine
- Adaptation: paradigm for the gut and an academic careerBrad W Warner
Division of Pediatric Surgery, St Louis Children s Hospital, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
J Pediatr Surg 48:20-6. 2013..The ability to adapt in both situations is critical for patients and a legacy of pediatric surgical contributions to advance our knowledge of multiple conditions and diseases...
- p38 MAPK regulates Bax activity and apoptosis in enterocytes at baseline and after intestinal resectionDerek Wakeman
Department of Surgery, Division of Pediatric Surgery, St Louis Children s Hospital, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 302:G997-1005. 2012..p38-regulated Bax activation appears to be an important mechanism underlying resection-induced apoptosis...
- Retrograde jejunoduodenal intussusception: a rare cause of acute pancreatitis after surgery for duodenal atresiaLi Ern Chen
Department of Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine, Saint Louis, MO 63110, USA
J Pediatr Surg 43:e31-3. 2008..This case describes the heretofore unreported phenomenon of retrograde jejunoduodenal intussusception causing acute pancreatitis in a patient who underwent duodenojejunostomy in infancy...
- Evidence for a novel blood RNA diagnostic for pediatric appendicitis: the riboleukogramJared T Muenzer
Center for Critical Illness and Health Engineering, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Pediatr Emerg Care 26:333-8. 2010..To test the hypothesis that gene expression analysis of circulating white blood cells and/or plasma cytokines could be used to improve diagnostic accuracy in children being evaluated for appendicitis...
- Interval between clinical presentation of necrotizing enterocolitis and bowel perforation in neonatesTasnim A Najaf
Department of Pediatrics, Newborn Medicine, Washington University in St Louis, 4942 Parkview Pl, NWT, 8th Floor, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Pediatr Surg Int 26:607-9. 2010..To define the interval between clinical presentation of necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC) and bowel perforation in neonates...
- Predictors of the need for extracorporeal membrane oxygenation and survival in congenital diaphragmatic hernia: a center's 10-year experienceAnthony O Odibo
Fetal Care Center, Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine and Ultrasound, Washington University Medical Center, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Prenat Diagn 30:518-21. 2010..To determine the prenatal factors associated with the need for extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) and neonatal survival in congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH)...