LIHONG contact WANG
Affiliation: Washington University School of Medicine
- Photoacoustic microscopy and computed tomography: from bench to bedsideLihong V Wang
Optical Imaging Laboratory, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Washington University in St Louis, St Louis, Missouri 63130 email
Annu Rev Biomed Eng 16:155-85. 2014..Here we first summarize the fundamental principles underpinning the technology, then highlight its practical implementation, and finally discuss recent advances toward clinical translation. ..
- Whole-body ring-shaped confocal photoacoustic computed tomography of small animals in vivoJun Xia
Washington University in St Louis, Department of Biomedical Engineering, St Louis, Missouri 63130
J Biomed Opt 17:050506. 2012..10 to 0.25 mm in-plane resolutions and 1.6 s/frame acquisition time. By translating the mouse along the elevational direction, RC-PACT provides a series of cross-sectional images of the brain, liver, kidneys, and bladder...
- Functional photoacoustic microscopy of diabetic vasculatureArie Krumholz
Washington University in Saint Louis, Optical Imaging Laboratory, Department of Biomedical Engineering, One Brookings Drive, St Louis, Missouri 63130
J Biomed Opt 17:060502. 2012..Functional and metabolic parameters such as hemoglobin oxygen saturation, oxygen extraction fraction, and oxygen consumption rate were also measured, but showed no significant change...
- Photoacoustic microscopy of blood pulse waveChenghung Yeh
Washington University in St Louis, Optical Imaging Laboratory, Department of Biomedical Engineering, One Brookings Drive, St Louis, Missouri 63130 4899, USA
J Biomed Opt 17:070504. 2012..PWVs were quantified in ten vessel segments from two mice. Statistical analysis shows a linear correlation between the PWV and the vessel diameter which agrees with known physiology...
- Ultrasonically encoded wavefront shaping for focusing into random mediaJian Wei Tay
1 Optical Imaging Laboratory, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Washington University in St Louis, St Louis, Missouri 63130 4899 2
Sci Rep 4:3918. 2014..With further improvements, especially in optimization speed, the proposed method should find broad applications in deep tissue optical imaging and therapy. ..
- Quantitative photoacoustic microscopy of optical absorption coefficients from acoustic spectra in the optical diffusive regimeZijian Guo
Washington University, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Optical Imaging Laboratory, 1 Brookings Drive, Saint Louis, Missouri 63130, USA
J Biomed Opt 17:066011. 2012..Compared with the conventional amplitude method, the acoustic spectral method provides greater quantification accuracy in the optical diffusive regime. The limitations of the acoustic spectral method was also discussed...
- Photoacoustic tomography: in vivo imaging from organelles to organsLihong V Wang
Optical Imaging Laboratory, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Washington University, St Louis, MO 63130, USA
Science 335:1458-62. 2012..We review the state of the art of PAT for both biological and clinical studies and discuss future prospects...
- FULL-FIELD MUELLER-MATRIX TOMOGRAPHYLihong Wang; Fiscal Year: 2001..The proposed technology will potentially find broad applications in medical diagnostics for superficial lesions such as ocular, skin, and cervical lesions. ..
- Full polarization characterization by OCTLihong Wang; Fiscal Year: 2006..Analyze and characterize the temporal healing process of burns in the animal model. ..