Rachel G Tabak
Affiliation: Washington University School of Medicine
- Policy perceptions related to physical activity and healthy eating in MississippiRachel G Tabak
Prevention Research Center in St Louis, Brown School, Washington University in St Louis, St Louis, Missouri 63130, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 19:S97-S104. 2013..Determine the public perceptions about policies related to physical activity and healthy eating to inform efforts to change policy for these important public health issues...
- Bridging research and practice: models for dissemination and implementation researchRachel G Tabak
Prevention Research Center in St Louis, Brown School, Washington University in St Louis, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
Am J Prev Med 43:337-50. 2012....
- Communication about childhood obesity on TwitterJenine K Harris
The authors are with the Brown School, Washington University in St Louis, St Louis, MO
Am J Public Health 104:e62-9. 2014..Little is known about the use of social media as a tool for health communication. We used a mixed-methods design to examine communication about childhood obesity on Twitter...
- What predicts dissemination efforts among public health researchers in the United States?Rachel G Tabak
Washington University in St Louis, Prevention Research Center in St Louis, Brown School, St Louis, MO
Public Health Rep 129:361-8. 2014..We identified factors related to dissemination efforts by researchers to non-research audiences to reduce the gap between research generation and uptake in public health practice...
- Designing for dissemination among public health researchers: findings from a national survey in the United StatesRoss C Brownson
Washington University in St Louis, 621 Skinker Boulevard, St Louis, MO 63130, USA
Am J Public Health 103:1693-9. 2013..We have described the practice of designing for dissemination among researchers in the United States with the intent of identifying gaps and areas for improvement...