Daniel B Rosenbluth
Affiliation: Washington University School of Medicine
- Lung function decline in cystic fibrosis patients and timing for lung transplantation referralDaniel B Rosenbluth
Department of Internal Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO, USA
Chest 126:412-9. 2004....
- Quantifying pulmonary inflammation in cystic fibrosis with positron emission tomographyDelphine L Chen
Department of Radiology, Washington University School of Medicine, Campus Box 8223, 660 S Euclid Ave, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 173:1363-9. 2006..Positron emission tomographic imaging with [18F]fluorodeoxyglucose ([18FDG]) could be used as a noninvasive alternative to quantify lung inflammation...
- [18F]fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography for lung antiinflammatory response evaluationDelphine L Chen
Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Division of Nuclear Medicine, Campus Box 8223, 510 S Kingshighway Blvd, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 180:533-9. 2009..Positron emission tomography with [(18)F]fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG-PET) is a promising new method that can be used to quantify pulmonary neutrophilic inflammation...
- Upregulation of elastin expression in constrictive bronchiolitis obliteransAdrian Shifren
Department of Internal Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine, Saint Louis, MO, USA
Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis 2:593-8. 2007..In addition, deposition of new elastic fibers by myofibroblasts is noted in the alveoli surrounding the affected bronchioles...
- FDG-PET imaging of pulmonary inflammation in healthy volunteers after airway instillation of endotoxinDelphine L Chen
Department of Radiology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO, USA
J Appl Physiol 100:1602-9. 2006..We conclude that the inflammatory response to low-dose endotoxin in a single lung segment can be visualized and quantified by imaging with FDG-PET...