Enola K Proctor
Affiliation: Washington University School of Medicine
- Writing implementation research grant proposals: ten key ingredientsEnola K Proctor
Center for Mental Health Services Research, George Warren Brown School of Social Work, Washington University in St, Louis, St, Louis, MO 63130, USA
Implement Sci 7:96. 2012....
- Outcomes for implementation research: conceptual distinctions, measurement challenges, and research agendaEnola Proctor
George Warren Brown School of Social Work, Washington University in St Louis, One Brookings Drive, St Louis, MO 63130, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 38:65-76. 2011....
- Notation of depression in case records of older adults in community long-term careEnola K Proctor
George Warren Brown School of Social Work, Washington University, St Louis, MO 63130, USA
Soc Work 53:243-53. 2008..The depression notation rates found are comparable to those in medical settings. Structured screening and assessment might enhance detection of mental disorder for social service clients...
- Implementation research in mental health services: an emerging science with conceptual, methodological, and training challengesEnola K Proctor
George Warren Brown School of Social Work, Washington University, 1 Brookings Drive, St Louis, MO 63130, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 36:24-34. 2009....
- Perceptions about competing psychosocial problems and treatment priorities among older adults with depressionEnola K Proctor
Brown School of Social Work, Washington University, 1 Brookings Dr, Campus Box 1093, St Louis, MO 63130, USA
Psychiatr Serv 59:670-5. 2008..This study examined older adults' perceptions of depression among co-occurring social, medical, and functional problems and compared the priority of depression with that of other problems...
- Implementation of evidence-based practice in community behavioral health: agency director perspectivesEnola K Proctor
George Warren Brown School of Social Work, Washington University in Saint Louis, Campus Box 1196, One Brookings Drive, St Louis, MO 63130 4899, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 34:479-88. 2007..Directors' mental models of EBP invoked such concepts as agency reputation, financial solvency, and market niche. Findings have potential to shape implementation interventions...
- Quality of care for depressed elders in post-acute care: variations in needs met through servicesEnola Proctor
George Warren Brown School of Social Work, Washington University, One Brookings Drive, St Louis, MO 63130, USA
J Behav Health Serv Res 33:127-41. 2006..Elders with psychoses and living with others had better care for functional dependencies. The competing demands perspective suggests that medical illness may take priority over psychiatric care...
- Maximizing benefits for effective cancer survivorship programming: defining a dissemination and implementation planKathleen Y Wolin
Division of Public Health Services, Department of Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
Oncologist 16:1189-96. 2011..We consider the scientific evidence for benefit from interventions and the strategy for implementation and evaluation to sustain programs...
- A compilation of strategies for implementing clinical innovations in health and mental healthByron J Powell
George Warren Brown School of Social Work, Washington University in St Louis, St Louis, MO 63130, USA
Med Care Res Rev 69:123-57. 2012....
- Comorbid medical conditions among depressed elderly patients discharged home after acute psychiatric careEnola K Proctor
George Warren Brown School of Social Work, Center of Mental Health Services Research, Washington University, One Brookings Drive, Campus Box 1196, St Louis, MO, USA
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 11:329-38. 2003..The authors examined physical illness among elderly patients hospitalized for treatment of major depression, the impact of comorbidity on functional status, and the burden of comorbidity on post-discharge service needs...
- Quality of care: expanding the social work dialogueDeborah M Megivern
People Incorporated, St Paul, MN, USA
Soc Work 52:115-24. 2007..The model can be used to assess targets for quality improvement intervention in social services practice settings...
- Changes in the SF-12 among depressed elders six months after discharge from an inpatient geropsychiatric unitPhilip A Rozario
School of Social Work, Adelphi University, 1 South Avenue, P O Box 701, Garden City, NY 11530 0701, USA
Qual Life Res 15:755-9. 2006..The significance of life event changes might signify the importance of taking into account non-traditional areas of medical interventions. Further, the findings indicate the usefulness of the SF-12 quantifying HRQOL outcomes...
- Post-acute home care and hospital readmission of elderly patients with congestive heart failureHong Li
School of Social Work, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, 61801, USA
Health Soc Work 29:275-85. 2004..No evidence of service impact was found. Rather, hospital readmission was associated with a longer length of CHF history and noncompliance with medication regimes. Research, policy, and practice implications are discussed...
- CENTER FOR MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES RESEARCHEnola Proctor; Fiscal Year: 2003....
- GWB MENTAL HEALTH SERVICE RESEARCH TRAININGEnola Proctor; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Improving CLTC System Response to Late Life DepressionEnola Proctor; Fiscal Year: 2007..We will follow this work by an R01 study to test the intervention's effectiveness rigorously. ..