Richard J Perrin
Affiliation: Washington University School of Medicine
- Recurrent adult-onset hypophyseal Langerhans cell histiocytosis after radiotherapy: a case reportRyan K Funk
Department of Radiation Oncology, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology and Siteman Cancer Center, Washington University Medical School, 4511 Forest Park Avenue, Saint Louis, MO, 63108, USA
J Med Case Rep 6:341. 2012..abstract:..
- Quantitative label-free proteomics for discovery of biomarkers in cerebrospinal fluid: assessment of technical and inter-individual variationRichard J Perrin
Division of Neuropathology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri, USA
PLoS ONE 8:e64314. 2013....
- Identification and validation of novel cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers for staging early Alzheimer's diseaseRichard J Perrin
Division of Neuropathology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e16032. 2011..To discover such biomarkers, we measured AD-associated changes in the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) proteome...
- YKL-40: a novel prognostic fluid biomarker for preclinical Alzheimer's diseaseRebecca Craig-Schapiro
Department of Neurology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
Biol Psychiatry 68:903-12. 2010..Therefore, biomarkers that detect AD pathology in its early stages and predict dementia onset and progression will be invaluable for patient care and efficient clinical trial design...
- Multiplexed immunoassay panel identifies novel CSF biomarkers for Alzheimer's disease diagnosis and prognosisRebecca Craig-Schapiro
Department of Neurology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e18850. 2011..We utilized a targeted proteomics approach to discover novel cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) biomarkers that can augment the diagnostic and prognostic accuracy of current leading CSF biomarkers (Aβ42, tau, p-tau181)...
- Upcoming candidate cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers of Alzheimer's diseaseAnne M Fagan
Department of Neurology, Washington University School of Medicine, 660 South Euclid Ave, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Biomark Med 6:455-76. 2012..This article discusses the potential of several promising novel cerebrospinal fluid analytes, highlights the next steps critical for advancement in the field, and provides a prediction on how the field may evolve in 5-10 years...
- Iatrogenic intradural epidermoid cyst after lumbar puncture. Case illustrationDaniel Refai
Department of Neurosurgery, Washington University, St Louis Children s Hospital, Missouri 63110, USA
J Neurosurg 106:322. 2007
- Multimodal techniques for diagnosis and prognosis of Alzheimer's diseaseRichard J Perrin
Department of Pathology and Immunology, Washington University School of Medicine, 660 South Euclid Avenue, Box 8111, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
Nature 461:916-22. 2009..These advances should allow the design of new clinical trials and early mechanism-based therapeutic intervention...