Affiliation: Washington University School of Medicine
- An aspirin a dayPhilip W Majerus
Division of Hematology, Washington University, School of Medicine, St Louis, MO 63110, USA Electronic address
Adv Biol Regul 54:231-41. 2014..Since the drug is sold "over the counter", not requiring prescription, it is cheap and its benefits are easily underestimated. I do not use extensive reference citations; but just tell the story of aspirin. ..
- Phosphoinositide phosphatases and diseasePhilip W Majerus
Division of Hematology, Washington University School of Medicine, Box 8125, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
J Lipid Res 50:S249-54. 2009..We also discuss recent discoveries that link mutations in phosphoinositide phosphatases to disease...
- FUNCTION OF PLATELETS AND COAGULATION FACTORSPHILIP MAJERUS; Fiscal Year: 2003..He will identify, isolate, and clone cDNA for enzymes leading to InsP5 starting with inositol 1,3,4-triphosphate 5/6-kinase. ..
- Phosphatidylinositol Signaling and Human DiseasePHILIP MAJERUS; Fiscal Year: 2007..Malfunction of this transporter is suggested by the finding that mutations in NBC1 in humans produce a phenocopy of Lowe syndrome ..
- FUNCTION OF PLATELETS AND COAGULATION FACTORSPHILIP MAJERUS; Fiscal Year: 1980..We are also carrying out a randomized double bind study to determine the efficacy of 180mg aspirin per day in preventing shunt thrombosis in patients with chronic renal dialysis...
- Phosphatidylinositol Signaling and Human DiseasePhilip W Majerus; Fiscal Year: 2010..In summary we use inositol biochemistry to determine the phenotype vs genotype of disorders of inositol metabolism. ..