Affiliation: Washington University School of Medicine
- Isolated carcinoid tumor of the terminal filum. Case reportJ Locke
Division of Radiation Oncology, Mallinkrodt Institute of Radiology, St Louis, Missouri, USA
J Neurosurg 94:313-5. 2001..The patient underwent subtotal resection and adjuvant radiotherapy. Extensive postoperative workup revealed no primary site of disease. To the authors' knowledge, this patient represents the first case of terminal filum carcinoid tumor...
- Radiotherapy for epithelial skin cancerJ Locke
Radiation Oncology Center, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University Medical Center, St Louis, MO 63108, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 51:748-55. 2001..To retrospectively review patterns of failure, cosmesis, and outcomes according to treatment modality of patients with histologically confirmed epithelial skin cancer...
- Risk factors for acute urinary retention requiring temporary intermittent catheterization after prostate brachytherapy: a prospective studyJacob Locke
Radiation Oncology Center, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO 63108, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 52:712-9. 2002..We prospectively investigated prognostic factors for men undergoing transperineal radioactive seed implantation for prostate cancer at the University of Washington...
- Potential of tomotherapy for total scalp treatmentJay Locke
Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, St Louis, MO, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 52:553-9. 2002..Total scalp radiotherapy is required in a variety of clinical situations. We compared conventional lateral photon-electron (LPE) technique with tomotherapy (intensity-modulated radiotherapy [IMRT])...
- Indomethacin and p38 Regulating AP-1 In Heat ShockJacob Locke; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..