Affiliation: Washington State University
- Nursing leadership in a rapidly aging society: implications of "the future of nursing" report in JapanHarue Masaki
Graduate School of Nursing, Chiba University, 1 8 1 Inohana Chuo ku, Chiba 260 8672, Japan
Nurs Res Pract 2012:820345. 2012..Particular areas and activities by nurses in Japan will be presented as examples of nurses taking leadership in designing care for the rapidly aging society of Japan...
- Quality improvement in nursing: administrative mandate or professional responsibility?Shigeko Izumi
College of Nursing, Washington State University, Spokane, WA 99210 1495, USA
Nurs Forum 47:260-7. 2012..The threat to professional nursing posed by the current approach to QI will be examined, and ways to incorporate nursing professional values in a practical QI effort will be explored...
- Defining end-of-life care from perspectives of nursing ethicsShigeko Izumi
Washington State University, Spokane 99210 1495, USA
Nurs Ethics 19:608-18. 2012....
- Ethical practice in end-of-life care in JapanShigeko Izumi
Washington State University, WA 99210 1495, USA
Nurs Ethics 17:457-68. 2010....
- Quality nursing care for hospitalized patients with advanced illness: concept developmentShigeko Izumi
College of Nursing, Washington State University, P O Box 1495, Spokane, WA 99210 1495, USA
Res Nurs Health 33:299-315. 2010..Assessment of quality nursing care for patients with advanced illness needs to include measures of patient perceptions of vulnerability...
- Quality of Nursing Care for Hospitalized Patients with Advanced IllnessShigeko Izumi; Fiscal Year: 2009..Clarity and validity of this preliminary instrument will be reviewed by the health care experts and 8-12 cognitive interviews of patients with the same inclusionary conditions specified in the concept-development phase. ..