Affiliation: Washington University School of Medicine
- Ready-to-Use Supplementary Food Increases Fat Mass and BMI in Haitian School-Aged ChildrenLora L Iannotti
Institute for Public Health, George Warren Brown School of Social Work, Washington University, St Louis, MO
J Nutr 145:813-22. 2015..In Haiti and other countries, large-scale investments in school feeding programs have been made with marginal evidence of nutrition outcomes...
- Review of the safety and efficacy of vitamin A supplementation in the treatment of children with severe acute malnutritionLora L Iannotti
Institute for Public Health George Warren Brown School of Social Work, Washington University in St, Louis, Campus Box 1196, St, Louis, MO 63130, USA
Nutr J 12:125. 2013..Daily low-dose VA follows, delivered in a premix added to F-75 and F-100. This study aimed to systematically review the evidence for safety and effectiveness of high-dose VA supplementation (VAS) in treatment of children with SAM...
- Food prices and poverty negatively affect micronutrient intakes in GuatemalaLora L Iannotti
Institute for Public Health, Washington University, St Louis, MO, USA
J Nutr 142:1568-76. 2012..503) and for folate and the legumes group (-0.343). The economic factors of food prices and income differentially influenced micronutrient intakes in Guatemala, notably zinc and folate intakes...
- Negative impact on calorie intake associated with the 2006-08 food price crisis in Latin AmericaLora Iannotti
Institute for Public Health, George Warren Brown School of Social Work, Washington University, St Louis, Missouri 63130 4899, USA
Food Nutr Bull 32:112-23. 2011..From 2006 to 2008, there were sharp increases in the prices of major food commodities globally, including maize, rice, and wheat. Few studies have contributed empirical evidence of the nutritional impacts of this food price crisis...
- Spatial analysis of undernutrition of children in léogâne Commune, HaitiAndrea L Spray
George Warren Brown School of Social Work, Washington University in St Louis, St Louis, Missouri, USA
Food Nutr Bull 34:444-61. 2013..Ordinary least squares regression conducted using data from household surveys to assess the impact of causal factors on child undernutrition may mask important local variations...