Affiliation: Washington State University
- Application of GC-MS for the detection of lipophilic compounds in diverse plant tissuesAnna Lytovchenko
Max Planck Institute of Molecular Plant Physiology, Am Muehlenberg 1, 14476 Potsdam Golm, Germany
Plant Methods 5:4. 2009..However, studies are generally confined to polar compounds alone. Here we describe a simple method for lipophilic compounds analysis in various plant tissues...
- Vitamin B6: a molecule for human health?Hanjo Hellmann
Washington State University, Abelson 435, P O Box 66224, Pullman, WA, USA
Molecules 15:442-59. 2010..Finally, because in recent years the vitamin has often been considered beneficial for human health, the review will also sum up and critically reflect on current knowledge how human health can profit from vitamin B6...
- Vitamin B6: Killing two birds with one stone?Sutton Mooney
Washington State University, Pullman, Abelson Hall, WA 99164, USA
Phytochemistry 71:495-501. 2010....
- Genotype-Specific Changes in Vitamin B 6 Content and the PDX Family in PotatoSutton Mooney
Washington State University, Pullman, WA 99164, USA
Biomed Res Int 2013:389723. 2013....
- Vitamin B6: a long known compound of surprising complexitySutton Mooney
School of Biological Sciences, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, USA
Molecules 14:329-51. 2009....