George John Despotis
Affiliation: Washington University School of Medicine
- Transfusion risks and transfusion-related pro-inflammatory responsesGeorge John Despotis
Department of Anesthesiology, Box 8054, Washington University School of Medicine, 660 South Euclid Avenue, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Hematol Oncol Clin North Am 21:147-61. 2007....
- A review of transfusion risks and optimal management of perioperative bleeding with cardiac surgeryGeorge Despotis
Departments of Pathology and Immunology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
Transfusion 48:2S-30S. 2008
- Prediction and management of bleeding in cardiac surgeryG Despotis
Department of Anesthesiology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
J Thromb Haemost 7:111-7. 2009....
- Transfusion medicine service policies for recombinant factor VIIa administrationLawrence Tim Goodnough
Department of Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine Barnes Jewish Hospital, St Louis, Missouri, USA
Transfusion 44:1325-31. 2004..Currently, the decision on when and where to use rFVIIa for patients with uncontrolled bleeding continues to be one that must be made by individual physicians, assisted by their hospital pharmacotherapeutics and transfusion committees...
- Transfusion algorithms and how they apply to blood conservation: the high-risk cardiac surgical patientMarie E Steiner
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Hematology Oncology Blood and Marrow Transplantation, 420 Delaware Street, MMC 484, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Hematol Oncol Clin North Am 21:177-84. 2007....