Affiliation: Washington University School of Medicine
- Molecular mechanisms of BK channel activationJ Cui
Department of Biomedical Engineering and Cardiac Bioelectricity and Arrhythmia Center, Washington University, 1 Brookings Drive, St Louis, Missouri 63130, USA
Cell Mol Life Sci 66:852-75. 2009..This review summarizes the current understanding of these structural domains and their mutual interactions in voltage-, Ca(2+)- and Mg(2+)-dependent activation of the channel...
- BK-type calcium-activated potassium channels: coupling of metal ions and voltage sensingJianmin Cui
Department of Biomedical Engineering and Cardiac Bioelectricity and Arrhythmia Center, Washington University, St Louis, MO 63130, USA
J Physiol 588:4651-8. 2010....
- Ca2+ Dependent K+ Channels: Allosteric GatingJianmin Cui; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- SUBUNITS INTERACTION IN THE FUNCTION OF BK CHANNELSJianmin Cui; Fiscal Year: 2010..It will lay the foundation for understanding the molecular basis of BK channel related pathological conditions, such as epilepsy and hypertension, and provide the target and rationale for their treatment. ..
- Ca2+dependent K+Channels: Allosteric GatingJianmin Cui; Fiscal Year: 2005..They will also contribute to our understanding of ion channel gating in general. ..
- Ca2+ Dependent K+ Channels: Allosteric GatingJianmin Cui; Fiscal Year: 2010....