Adam Q Bauer
Affiliation: Washington University School of Medicine
- Optical imaging of disrupted functional connectivity following ischemic stroke in miceAdam Q Bauer
Department of Radiology, Washington University, Saint Louis, MO 63110, USA Electronic address
Neuroimage 99:388-401. 2014..We conclude that fcOIS provides a sensitive imaging modality in the murine stroke model; however, it is necessary to properly account for altered hemodynamics in injured brain to obtain accurate measures of functional connectivity...
- Quantitative photoacoustic imaging: correcting for heterogeneous light fluence distributions using diffuse optical tomographyAdam Q Bauer
Washington University School of Medicine, Department of Radiology, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
J Biomed Opt 16:096016. 2011....
- Intraoperative detection of liver tumors aided by a fluorescence goggle system and multimodal imagingYang Liu
Department of Radiology, Washington University School of Medicine, 4525 Scott Avenue, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Analyst 138:2254-7. 2013....
- Echocardiographic tissue characterization demonstrates differences in the left and right sides of the ventricular septumMark R Holland
Washington University, St Louis, MO 63130, USA
Ultrasound Med Biol 36:1653-61. 2010....
- Imaging of functional connectivity in the mouse brainBrian R White
Department of Physics, Washington University, St Louis, Missouri, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e16322. 2011..In principle, fcOIS allows new paradigms linking human neuroscience with the power of molecular/genetic manipulations in mouse models...
- Bidirectional relationship between functional connectivity and amyloid-β deposition in mouse brainAdam W Bero
Department of Neurology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
J Neurosci 32:4334-40. 2012....
- Mapping functional connectivity using cerebral blood flow in the mouse brainKarla M Bergonzi
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Washington University in St Louis, St Louis, Missouri, USA
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 35:367-70. 2015..These combined flow/concentration maps might help clarify mechanisms involved in network disruption during disease. ..
- Hands-free, wireless goggles for near-infrared fluorescence and real-time image-guided surgeryYang Liu
Department of Radiology, Washington University, St Louis, MO Department of Biomedical Engineering, Washington University, St Louis, MO
Surgery 149:689-98. 2011....