V A Thurmond
Affiliation: Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Considering theory in assessing quality of web-based coursesVeronica A Thurmond
University of Kansas Medical Center Kansas City, KS, USA
Nurse Educ 27:20-4. 2002....
- The holism in critical thinking. A concept analysisV A Thurmond
University of Kansas Medical Center, USA
J Holist Nurs 19:375-89. 2001..This article is a concept analysis of critical thinking using the Walker and Avant model...
- An integrative review of patients' perceptions regarding telehealth used in their health careVeronica A Thurmond
University of Kansas School of Nursing, 3901 Rainbow Boulevard, Kansas City, KS 66160 7502, USA
Online J Knowl Synth Nurs 9:2. 2002..The results of the integrative review tentatively suggest that patients are amenable to the use of video in telehealth interventions. Limitations of the studies reviewed also are discussed...
- Defining interaction and strategies to enhance interactions in Web-based coursesVeronica A Thurmond
Nursing Research Service, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, DC 20307, USA
Nurse Educ 28:237-41. 2003..Finally, strategies to enhance the four types of interaction when developing and delivering Web-based course are discussed...
- Advancing integrated research in psychological health and traumatic brain injury: common data elementsVeronica A Thurmond
Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury, Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 91:1633-6. 2010..The overall process leading to the workshop and subsequent recommendations by the working groups are presented in this article. Topic-driven recommendations for CDEs are presented in individual reports in this edition...
- Providing perioperative care to patients who are incarceratedVeronica A Thurmond
AORN J 75:582-4, 586, 589. 2002