Affiliation: Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Neural basis of alertness and cognitive performance impairments during sleepiness. I. Effects of 24 h of sleep deprivation on waking human regional brain activityM Thomas
Division of Neuropsychiatry, Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, Silver Spring, MD, USA 20910 7500, USA
J Sleep Res 9:335-52. 2000....
- Oculomotor impairment during chronic partial sleep deprivationM Russo
Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, Division of Neurosciences, 503 Robert Grant Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA
Clin Neurophysiol 114:723-36. 2003....
- [Taste disorders]A Kettaneh
Hopital Jean Verdier, UPRES EA 3409 de Recherche Clinique et Thérapeutique, faculté de médecine Léonard de Vinci université Paris Nord, France
Rev Med Interne 23:622-31. 2002..This review focuses on the present state of the question about taste disorders with reference to their associated factors, diagnostic methods, and potential effects...
- [Normal values of the shoulder strength in dependency on age and gender--comparison with the constant, UCLA, ASES scores and SF36 health survey]M Thomas
Orthopädische Klinik und Poliklinik der Universität Leipzig
Z Orthop Ihre Grenzgeb 141:160-70. 2003..The shoulder function was quantified using Constant, UCLA and ASES scores. With the exception of group 1, the quality of life was measured with the SF-36 health-status questionnaire...
- Results following conservative lateral sphincteromy for the treatment of chronic anal fissuresG Garcea
Ward 12, Leicester General Hospital, Leicester, UK
Colorectal Dis 5:311-4. 2003..Traditional sphincterotomy comprises of division of the internal sphincter up to the level of the dentate line, a more conservative division could lead to a lower incontinence rate, with an equivalent healing rate...
- Patient and direct-care staff body mass index in a state mental hospital: implications for managementW V R Vieweg
Departments of Psychiatry and Internal Medicine, Medical College of Virginia Campus, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA, USA
Acta Psychiatr Scand 110:69-72. 2004..Obesity is a major problem among chronically psychotic patients...
- Breast cancer incidence and its possible spatial association with pesticide application in two counties of EnglandK Muir
Division of Epidemiology and Public Health Sciences, School of Community Health Sciences, Queen s Medical Centre, University of Nottingham, Nottingham NG7 2UH, UK
Public Health 118:513-20. 2004..This study examines the spatial distribution of breast cancer incidence in Lincolnshire and Leicestershire, and its association with the application of selected pesticides...
- Incidence of self-reported occupational injuries in seafaring--an international studyO C Jensen
Research Unit of Maritime Medicine, University of Southern Denmark, Esbjerg, Denmark
Occup Med (Lond) 54:548-55. 2004..Seafaring is known as a high-risk industry. The aims were to describe the incidence of non-fatal injuries among seafarers, including testing the hypothesis that long working hours might result in higher injury rates...
- Primary cutaneous listeriosis in a veterinarianE J Regan
Vet Rec 157:207. 2005