Affiliation: Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Probability theory for 3-layer remote sensing radiative transfer model: univariate caseAvishai Ben-David
RDECOM, Edgewood Chemical Biological Center, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland 21010, USA
Opt Express 20:10004-33. 2012..This is (to our knowledge) the first probability model for the 3-layer remote sensing geometry that treats all parameters as random variables and includes higher-order statistics...
- Radiative transfer model for aerosols at infrared wavelengths for passive remote sensing applications: revisitedAvishai Ben-David
Research Development and Engineering RDECOM, Edgewood Chemical Biological Center, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland 21010, USA
Appl Opt 47:5924-37. 2008....
- A model for inactivation of microbes suspended in the atmosphere by solar ultraviolet radiationAvishai Ben-David
Edgewood Chemical Biological Center, Research Development and Engineering Command, US Army, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, USA
Photochem Photobiol 86:895-908. 2010..Our model may help public health studies in predicting and understanding the effect of environmental parameters on the survival of germs...
- Regression model for estimating inactivation of microbial aerosols by solar radiationAvishai Ben-David
RDECOM, Edgewood Chemical Biological Center, Aberdeen, MD, USA
Photochem Photobiol 89:995-9. 2013..5 log10 units. The approach and equations presented in this study should assist in estimating the maximum time during which microbial pathogens remain infectious after accidental or intentional aerosolization in open environments...
- Improving the linearity of infrared diffuse reflection spectroscopy data for quantitative analysis: an application in quantifying organophosphorus contamination in soilAlan C Samuels
Edgewood Chemical Biological Center, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland 21010, USA
Anal Chem 78:408-15. 2006....