Michael H Weinstein
Affiliation: WakeMed Health and Hospitals
- Diagnostic utility of immunohistochemical staining for p63, a sensitive marker of prostatic basal cellsMichael H Weinstein
Department of Pathology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Mod Pathol 15:1302-8. 2002..No false-positive staining was seen. We conclude that p63 staining is at least as sensitive and specific for the identification of basal cells in diagnostic prostate specimens as is high molecular weight cytokeratin staining...
- The role of the pathologist in diagnosing prostate cancer and guiding therapyMichael H Weinstein
Pathology Laboratories, WakeMed Health and Hospitals in Raleigh, NC, USA
N C Med J 67:140-5. 2006..Such work continues to be integral to scientific advancement in these areas...
- Prostate carcinoma tissue proteomics for biomarker discoveryYaxin Zheng
Molecular Urology Laboratory, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Cancer 98:2576-82. 2003..Proteins were involved in various pathways that determine the behavior of a cell. Therefore, information regarding proteins may reveal drug targets and/or markers for early detection...
- The impact of Skp2 overexpression on recurrence-free survival following radical prostatectomyPaul L Nguyen
Harvard Radiation Oncology Program, Brigham and Women s Hospital Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Urol Oncol 29:302-8. 2011..We examined whether Skp2 overexpression is associated with recurrence following radical prostatectomy (RP) for prostate cancer...
- Percentage of core lengths involved with prostate cancer: does it add to the percentage of positive prostate biopsies in predicting postoperative prostate-specific antigen outcome for men with intermediate-risk prostate cancer?Patrick W Linson
Joint Center for Radiation Therapy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
Urology 59:704-8. 2002....
- An objective measure of architectural complexity and proliferative index in Gleason pattern 3 prostate cancerMichael H Weinstein
Department of Pathology, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Anal Quant Cytol Histol 24:280-8. 2002..To objectively characterize the architectural spectrum of Gleason pattern 3 prostate cancer (PCA) in a biologically meaningful manner...