Kathleen M Vollman
- Nurse entrepreneurship. Taking an invention from birth to the marketplaceKathleen M Vollman
Clin Nurse Spec 18:68-71. 2004
- The right position at the right time: mobility makes a differenceKathleen M Vollman
Intensive Crit Care Nurs 20:179-82. 2004
- Prone positioning in the patient who has acute respiratory distress syndrome: the art and scienceKathleen M Vollman
Advancing Nursing, 23613 Edward, Dearborn, MI 48128, USA
Crit Care Nurs Clin North Am 16:319-36, viii. 2004....
- Enhancing presentation skills for the advanced practice nurse: strategies for successKathleen M Vollman
Advanced Nursing, Dearborn, MI 48128, USA
AACN Clin Issues 16:67-77. 2005..Creative techniques for fielding questions are key in promoting a dynamic closure and provide consistent reinforcement of the key message content...
- Ventilator-associated pneumonia and pressure ulcer prevention as targets for quality improvement in the ICUKathleen M Vollman
ADVANCING NURSING LLC, 17139 Victor Drive, Northville, MI 48168, USA
Crit Care Nurs Clin North Am 18:453-67. 2006..Interventional patient hygiene is an effective framework to ensure the the basics of nursing care are consistently applied to improve patient outcomes...
- Interventional patient hygiene: discussion of the issues and a proposed model for implementation of the nursing care basicsKathleen M Vollman
ADVANCING NURSING LLC, USA
Intensive Crit Care Nurs 29:250-5. 2013....
- Understanding critically ill patients hemodynamic response to mobilization: using the evidence to make it safe and feasibleKathleen M Vollman
ADVANCING NURSING LLC, Northville, Michigan 48168, USA
Crit Care Nurs Q 36:17-27. 2013..With safety serving as the overriding goal, we can overcome the barriers and succeed in creating and sustaining a culture of early progressive mobility programs within the intensive care unit...
- Elimination of central line-associated bloodstream infections: application of the evidencePatricia J Posa
Keystone ICU, St Joseph Mercy Hospital, 5301 E Huron, Ann Arbor, MI 48106, USA
AACN Adv Crit Care 17:446-54; quiz 456. 2006..This article focuses on strategies for implementing a comprehensive central line-associated bloodstream infections prevention program and a tool and process for defect analysis as part of a statewide collaborative in Michigan...
- Seven evidence-based practice habits: putting some sacred cows out to pastureCarol A Rauen
Crit Care Nurse 28:98-124. 2008