Affiliation: Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Network motif-based identification of transcription factor-target gene relationships by integrating multi-source biological dataYuji Zhang
Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Georgetown University, 4000 Reservoir Rd, Washington, DC, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 9:203. 2008..The data include time course gene expression profiles, genome-wide location analysis data, binding sequence data, and gene ontology (GO) information...
- Reverse engineering module networks by PSO-RNN hybrid modelingYuji Zhang
Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Georgetown University, Washington, DC, USA
BMC Genomics 10:S15. 2009....
- Reconstruction of gene regulatory modules in cancer cell cycle by multi-source data integrationYuji Zhang
Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Georgetown University, Washington, DC, United States of America
PLoS ONE 5:e10268. 2010..Understanding the dynamics of these modules will shed light on the processes that occur in cancer cells resulting from errors in cell cycle regulation...
- Inferring network interactions using recurrent neural networks and swarm intelligenceHabtom W Ressom
Dept. of Biostat, Bioinf, and Biomath, Georgetown Univ, Washington, DC 20057, USA
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 1:4241-4. 2006..The results indicate that the algorithm has a promising potential to infer complex interactions such as gene regulatory networks from time-series gene expression data...
- Identification of aberrant pathways and network activities from high-throughput dataJinlian Wang
Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Georgetown University, Washington, DC 20057, USA
Brief Bioinform 13:406-19. 2012..The achievements in this field have been remarkable, but many challenges have yet to be addressed...