Affiliation: Virginia Commonwealth University
- Zheng Y, Li X, Pagare P, Yuan Y, Wang X, Zhang Y. Design, synthesis, and characterization of rhein analogs as novel inhibitors of scavenger receptor A. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:72-76 pubmed publisher..Collectively, those results would provide insight for future design and development of next generation rhein derivatives as SRA inhibitors. ..
- Arnatt C, Falls B, Yuan Y, Raborg T, Masvekar R, El Hage N, et al. Exploration of bivalent ligands targeting putative mu opioid receptor and chemokine receptor CCR5 dimerization. Bioorg Med Chem. 2016;24:5969-5987 pubmed publisher....
- Wang H, Zaidi S, Zhang Y. Binding mode analyses of NAP derivatives as mu opioid receptor selective ligands through docking studies and molecular dynamics simulation. Bioorg Med Chem. 2017;25:2463-2471 pubmed publisher..Analyses of these contributions provided insights on future design of more potent and selective mu opioid receptor ligands. ..
- Ma H, Stone V, Wang H, Kellogg G, Xu P, Zhang Y. Diaminopimelic acid (DAP) analogs bearing isoxazoline moiety as selective inhibitors against meso-diaminopimelate dehydrogenase (m-Ddh) from Porphyromonas gingivalis. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:3840-3844 pubmed publisher..Based on these preliminary results, we believe that compound 2 has properties consistent with it being a lead compound for developing novel pathogen selective antibiotics to treat periodontal diseases. ..
- Pagare P, Zaidi S, Zhang X, Li X, Yu X, Wang X, et al. Understanding molecular interactions between scavenger receptor A and its natural product inhibitors through molecular modeling studies. J Mol Graph Model. 2017;77:189-199 pubmed publisher..Such information is believed to shed light on design of more potent inhibitors for the receptor in order to develop potential therapeutics through immune system modulation. ..