Joshua M Langberg
Affiliation: Virginia Commonwealth University
- What Specific Facets of Executive Function are Associated with Academic Functioning in Youth with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder?Joshua M Langberg
Department of Psychology, Virginia Commonwealth University and University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 806 W Franklin Street, Richmond, VA, 23284, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 41:1145-59. 2013..Implications of these findings for the measurement of EF, and organization and planning abilities in particular, are discussed along with potential implications for intervention. ..
- Does long-term medication use improve the academic outcomes of youth with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder?Joshua M Langberg
Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA, USA
Clin Child Fam Psychol Rev 15:215-33. 2012....
- Clinical utility of the Vanderbilt ADHD diagnostic parent rating scale comorbidity screening scalesStephen P Becker
Department of Psychology, Miami University, Oxford, OH 45056, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 33:221-8. 2012....
- Clinical implications of daytime sleepiness for the academic performance of middle school-aged adolescents with attention deficit hyperactivity disorderJoshua M Langberg
Department of Psychology, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA, USA Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinatti, OH, USA
J Sleep Res 22:542-8. 2013..The implications of these findings for understanding more clearly the association between ADHD and sleep and the functional implications of this relationship are discussed. ..
- Patterns and predictors of adolescent academic achievement and performance in a sample of children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderJoshua M Langberg
Department of Pediatrics University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, OH, USA
J Clin Child Adolesc Psychol 40:519-31. 2011..Childhood predictors of adolescent achievement differed from those for performance. Classroom performance and homework management mediated the relationship between symptoms of inattention and academic outcomes...
- Perceived barriers to help-seeking among parents of at-risk kindergarteners in rural communitiesErin Girio-Herrera
Department of Psychology, University of Miami, FL 33146, USA
J Clin Child Adolesc Psychol 42:68-77. 2013..Results highlight the importance of early school mental health screening and the need for interventions to increase parent problem recognition and engagement in mental health service utilization...
- Co-occurring Mental Health Problems and Peer Functioning Among Youth with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: A Review and Recommendations for Future ResearchStephen P Becker
Department of Psychology, Miami University, 90 North Patterson Avenue, Oxford, OH, 45056, USA
Clin Child Fam Psychol Rev 15:279-302. 2012....