Affiliation: Virginia Commonwealth University
- Acid suppressive therapy and the effects on protease inhibitorsPatricia Pecora Fulco
Division of Infectious Diseases, Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, 401 N 12th St, PO Box 980042, Richmond, VA 23298 0042, USA
Ann Pharmacother 40:1974-83. 2006..To review the literature associated with the pharmacokinetic interaction between protease inhibitors (PIs) and acid suppressive therapies and to characterize the impact of this interaction on virologic and immunologic outcomes...
- Ramoplanin: a topical lipoglycodepsipeptide antibacterial agentPatricia Fulco
Virginia Commonwealth University, Department of Internal Medicine, Richmond, VA, USA
Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther 4:939-45. 2006..difficile colitis. The clinical value and place in therapy of ramoplanin is dependent upon the results of Phase III trials addressing its utility in suppressing carriage of target organisms in the gastrointestinal tract or in the nares...
- Raltegravir-based HAART regimen in a patient with large B-cell lymphomaPatricia Pecora Fulco
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist in Internal Medicine HIV Clinical Associate Professor of Pharmacy, Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Richmond, VA, USA
Ann Pharmacother 44:377-82. 2010....
- Acute onset of pancreatitis with concomitant use of tenofovir and didanosineMargaret A Kirian
Department of Pharmacy, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH, USA
Ann Pharmacother 38:1660-3. 2004..Practitioners should be aware that a significant drug interaction with resulting pancreatitis may occur even when a reduced dosage is prescribed...
- Possible antiretroviral therapy-warfarin drug interactionPatricia Pecora Fulco
Department of Pharmacy, Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Richmond, Virginia, USA
Pharmacotherapy 28:945-9. 2008..Thus, practitioners should prudently monitor INRs in patients receiving warfarin with concomitant HAART that includes either a protease inhibitor or an NNRTI...