Katherine C Chen
Affiliation: Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Integrative analysis of cell cycle control in budding yeastKatherine C Chen
Department of Biology, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, Virginia 24061 0406, USA
Mol Biol Cell 15:3841-62. 2004....
- Analysis of a generic model of eukaryotic cell-cycle regulationAttila Csikasz-Nagy
Department of Biological Sciences, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, Virginia 24061 0406, USA
Biophys J 90:4361-79. 2006....
- Optimization and model reduction in the high dimensional parameter space of a budding yeast cell cycle modelCihan Oguz
Department of Biological Sciences, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia 24061, USA
BMC Syst Biol 7:53. 2013....
- Top-down network analysis to drive bottom-up modeling of physiological processesChristopher L Poirel
Department of Computer Science, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA 24061, USA
J Comput Biol 20:409-18. 2013..Finally, we highlight how networks computed by LINKER elucidate the role of a protein kinase (Cdc5) in the mitotic exit network of a dynamic model of the cell cycle...
- Modeling regulatory networks at Virginia TechNicholas A Allen
The Department of Computer Science, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, Virginia, USA
OMICS 7:285-99. 2003..The software tools developed at Virginia Tech are designed to meet general requirements of modeling regulatory networks and are collected in a problem-solving environment called JigCell...
- Sniffers, buzzers, toggles and blinkers: dynamics of regulatory and signaling pathways in the cellJohn J Tyson
Department of Biology, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA 24061, USA
Curr Opin Cell Biol 15:221-31. 2003..These models shed light on the design principles of biological control systems and make predictions that have been verified experimentally...
- Stochastic exit from mitosis in budding yeast: model predictions and experimental observationsDavid A Ball
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA, USA
Cell Cycle 10:999-1009. 2011..Ultimately, the ability to accurately model stochastic phenotypes may prove critical to understanding disease and therapeutic interventions in higher eukaryotes...
- Cycling without the cyclosome: modeling a yeast strain lacking the APCBrian R Thornton
Cancer Research Institute, Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Cell Cycle 3:629-33. 2004..We discuss a few minor inconsistencies between the model and experiment, and how these may inform future revisions to the model...
- Quantitative characterization of a mitotic cyclin threshold regulating exit from mitosisFrederick R Cross
The Rockefeller University, New York, NY 10021, USA
Mol Biol Cell 16:2129-38. 2005..The loss of robustness of the Clb2 overexpressing system is also predicted by the model. These results provide strong confirmation of the model's predictive ability...