L M Buckley
Affiliation: Virginia Commonwealth University
- Attitudes of clinical faculty about career progress, career success and recognition, and commitment to academic medicine. Results of a surveyL M Buckley
Medical College of Virginia Campus, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, 1200 E Broad St, PO Box 980102, Richmond, VA 23298 0102, USA
Arch Intern Med 160:2625-9. 2000..To assess attitudes about career progress, resources for career development, and commitment to academic medicine in physician faculty at an academic medical center who spend more than 50% of their time in clinical care...
- A cost effectiveness analysis of calcium and vitamin D supplementation, etidronate, and alendronate in the prevention of vertebral fractures in women treated with glucocorticoidsLenore M Buckley
Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond 23298, USA
J Rheumatol 30:132-8. 2003....
- Update in osteoporosisLenore Buckley
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, Richmond, Virginia 23298, USA
Arthritis Rheum 49:732-4. 2003
- Obstacles to promotion? Values of women faculty about career success and recognition. Committee on the Status of Women and Minorities, Virginia Commonwealth University, Medical College of Virginia CampusL M Buckley
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, Medical College of Virginia Campus, Richmond 23298 0102, USA
Acad Med 75:283-8. 2000..To assess attitudes of female faculty about career progress, resources for career development, and values related to academic success and recognition...
- Interleukin-1 blockade with anakinra to prevent adverse cardiac remodeling after acute myocardial infarction (Virginia Commonwealth University Anakinra Remodeling Trial [VCU-ART] Pilot study)Antonio Abbate
Virginia Commonwealth University, VCU Pauley Heart Center, Richmond, Virginia, USA
Am J Cardiol 105:1371-1377.e1. 2010..If confirmed in larger trials, IL-1 blockade might represent a novel therapeutic strategy to prevent heart failure after AMI...