Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- Accuracy of phenotyping children with autism based on parent report: what specifically do we gain phenotyping "rapidly"?Zachary Warren
Department of Pediatrics, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Autism Res 5:31-8. 2012..These data support the continued need of expert clinical validation in combination with rapid phenotyping procedures in order to accurately amass large-scale genetic collections of children with ASD...
- Neurocognitive and behavioral outcomes of younger siblings of children with autism spectrum disorder at age fiveZachary E Warren
Department of Pediatrics, Vanderbilt Kennedy Center TRIAD, Vanderbilt University, 230 Appleton Pl, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 42:409-18. 2012..These results highlight the importance of following sibling risk groups over an extended time period and employing measures targeting broader aspects of development...
- A training model for the diagnosis of autism in community pediatric practiceZachary Warren
Vanderbilt Kennedy Center Treatment and Research Institute for Autism Spectrum Disorders, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 30:442-6. 2009....
- A systematic review of early intensive intervention for autism spectrum disordersZachary Warren
Vanderbilt University, 230 Appleton Place PMB 74, Nashville, TN 37203 5721, USA
Pediatrics 127:e1303-11. 2011..Early intensive behavioral and developmental interventions for young children with autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) may enhance developmental outcomes...
- Medications for adolescents and young adults with autism spectrum disorders: a systematic reviewDwayne Dove
Department of Pediatrics, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37212, USA
Pediatrics 130:717-26. 2012..The goal of this study was to systematically review evidence regarding medication treatments for individuals between the ages of 13 and 30 years with ASD...
- A systematic review of vocational interventions for young adults with autism spectrum disordersJulie Lounds Taylor
Department of Pediatrics, Vanderbilt Kennedy Center, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee 37203, USA
Pediatrics 130:531-8. 2012..This study systematically reviewed evidence regarding vocational interventions for individuals with ASD between the ages of 13 and 30 years...
- A systematic review of medical treatments for children with autism spectrum disordersMelissa L McPheeters
465 21st Ave S, 7158 Medical Research Building III, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
Pediatrics 127:e1312-21. 2011..Many medical treatments for ASDs have been proposed and studied, but there is currently no consensus regarding which interventions are most effective...
- Understanding how adolescents with autism respond to facial expressions in virtual reality environmentsEsubalew Bekele
EECS Department, Vanderbilt University, USA
IEEE Trans Vis Comput Graph 19:711-20. 2013..These results will be used in the future for an online adaptive VR-based multimodal social interaction system to improve emotion recognition abilities of individuals with ASD...
- Design of a gaze-sensitive virtual social interactive system for children with autismUttama Lahiri
Mechanical Engineering Department, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37212, USA
IEEE Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng 19:443-52. 2011..The results in terms of improvement in behavioral viewing and changes in relevant eye physiological indexes of participants while interacting with VIGART indicate the potential of this novel technology...
- The behavioral phenotype in MECP2 duplication syndrome: a comparison with idiopathic autismSarika U Peters
Departments of Pediatrics and Psychiatry, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, USA
Autism Res 6:42-50. 2013..Our results illustrate that overexpression/increased dosage of MECP2 is related to core features of ASD...