Jonathan P Wanderer
Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- Decision support using anesthesia information management system records and accreditation council for graduate medical education case logs for resident operating room assignmentsJonathan P Wanderer
Department of Anesthesiology, 1301 Medical Center Drive, Suite 4648, The Vanderbilt Clinic, Nashville, TN 37212, USA
Anesth Analg 117:494-9. 2013..We conclude that it is feasible to use ACGME case-log data in decision support systems for informing resident OR assignments. Additional analysis will be necessary to assess the educational impact of these systems. ..
- Epidemiology of obstetric-related ICU admissions in Maryland: 1999-2008*Jonathan P Wanderer
Department of Anesthesia, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, USA
Crit Care Med 41:1844-52. 2013..To define the prevalence, indications, and temporal trends in obstetric-related ICU admissions...
- Comparing two anesthesia information management system user interfaces: a usability evaluationJonathan P Wanderer
Vanderbilt University, 1301 Medical Center Drive, TVC 4648, Nashville, TN, 37212, USA
Can J Anaesth 59:1023-31. 2012..We hypothesized that the revised user interface would be more useable...
- Validation of a risk stratification index and risk quantification index for predicting patient outcomes: in-hospital mortality, 30-day mortality, 1-year mortality, and length-of-stayMatthew J G Sigakis
Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care, and Pain Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Anesthesiology 119:525-40. 2013..This study evaluates the performance of the Risk Stratification Indices (RSIs) and 30-day mortality Risk Quantification Index (RQI)...
- Clinical decision support for perioperative information management systemsJonathan P Wanderer
1Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, USA
Semin Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth 17:288-93. 2013..Ultimately, we expect that CDS will remain an important tool in our efforts to optimize the quality of care delivered. ..
- Development and validation of an intraoperative predictive model for unplanned postoperative intensive careJonathan P Wanderer
Department of Anesthesiology, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee 37212, USA
Anesthesiology 119:516-24. 2013..The goal of this study was to develop and validate an intraoperative predictive model for unplanned postoperative ICU use...