Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- Anesthetic management for liver resectionAnn Walia
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 1310 21st Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37212, USA
J Gastrointest Surg 10:168-9. 2006
- Anesthesia for liver transplantation in US academic centers: institutional structure and perioperative careAnn Walia
Department of Anesthesiology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, USA
Liver Transpl 18:737-43. 2012..However, similarities in specific duties across all teams suggest some degree of self-initiated specialization...
- The evolution of liver transplantation practicesAnn Walia
Department of Anesthesiology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Curr Opin Organ Transplant 13:275-9. 2008..The implications of this evolution on patient outcomes are important and have not been comprehensively reviewed. This article attempts to fill this gap...
- A multicenter evaluation of safety of early extubation in liver transplant recipientsM Susan Mandell
Department of Anesthesiology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Liver Transpl 13:1557-63. 2007..In conclusion, while early extubation appears to be safe under specified circumstances, there are performance differences between institutions that remain to be explained...
- Acute hyperkalemia as a complication of intravenous therapy with epsilon-aminocaproic acidArna Banerjee
Department of Anesthesiology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
J Clin Anesth 23:565-8. 2011..A rare complication of EACA induced acute hyperkalemia in a patient undergoing total hip replacement is presented...