Amanda H Salanitro
Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- Determinants of health after hospital discharge: rationale and design of the Vanderbilt Inpatient Cohort Study (VICS)Abby G Meyers
Division of General Internal Medicine and Public Health, Department of Medicine, Vanderbilt University, 1215 21st Ave S, Suite 6000 Medical Center East, Nashville 37232, TN, USA
BMC Health Serv Res 14:10. 2014..Little research has examined the role of health literacy and other social determinants of health in predicting post-discharge outcomes...
- Rationale and design of the Multicenter Medication Reconciliation Quality Improvement Study (MARQUIS)Amanda H Salanitro
Geriatric Research, Education and Clinical Center, VA Tennessee Valley Healthcare System, Nashville, TN, USA
BMC Health Serv Res 13:230. 2013....
- Effect of patient- and medication-related factors on inpatient medication reconciliation errorsAmanda H Salanitro
Department of Veterans Affairs, Tennessee Valley Healthcare System Geriatric Research Education and Clinical Center GRECC, Nashville, TN, USA
J Gen Intern Med 27:924-32. 2012..Little research has examined the incidence, clinical relevance, and predictors of medication reconciliation errors at hospital admission and discharge...
- Inflammatory biomarkers as predictors of hospitalization and death in community-dwelling older adultsAmanda H Salanitro
VA Tennessee Valley Healthcare Geriatric Research Education Clinical Center GRECC, Section of Hospital Medicine at Vanderbilt University, Room A 414, 1310 24th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37212, USA
Arch Gerontol Geriatr 54:e387-91. 2012..Assessment of the individual contribution of particular inflammation biomarkers in the prediction of health outcomes in older populations and the development of validated summary scores to predict morbidity and mortality are needed...
- Patient complexity and diabetes quality of care in rural settingsAmanda H Salanitro
VA Tennessee Valley Geriatric Research, Education, and Clinical Center and Section of Hospital Medicine at Vanderbilt University, Room A 414, 1310 24th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37212, USA
J Natl Med Assoc 103:234-40. 2011..We sought to determine the association between patient complexity and practice-level performance in the rural United States...
- Symptom burden predicts hospitalization independent of comorbidity in community-dwelling older adultsAmanda H Salanitro
Geriatric Research, Education and Clinical Center Veterans Affairs Tennessee Valley Healthcare, Nashville, Tennessee 37212, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 60:1632-7. 2012..To determine whether cumulative symptom burden predicts hospitalization or emergency department (ED) visits in a cohort of older adults...