MAURY A NATION
Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- What works in prevention. Principles of effective prevention programsMaury Nation
Department of Human and Organizational Development, Vanderbilt University, Peabody College, 90, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Am Psychol 58:449-56. 2003..This synthesis can inform the planning and implementation of problem-specific prevention interventions, provide a rationale for multi-problem prevention programs, and serve as a basis for further research...
- Levels of community engagement in youth violence prevention: the role of power in sustaining successful university-community partnershipsMaury Nation
Human and Organizational Development, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Am J Community Psychol 48:89-96. 2011..Also, the implications of levels of engagement for promoting the use of evidence-based practices are discussed...
- Risk factors for serious alcohol and drug use: the role of psychosocial variables in predicting the frequency of substance use among adolescentsMaury Nation
Department of Human and Organizational Development, Peabody College, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee 37203, USA
Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse 32:415-33. 2006....
- A community-based participatory approach to youth development and school climate change: the alignment enhanced services projectMaury Nation
Vanderbilt University, USA
Prog Community Health Partnersh 4:197-205. 2010..However, there is a need for community-based participatory research (CBPR) models that leverage community and school resources to create environments that support youths' success...
- Haplotype Mapping and US Chinese Community EngagementsMaury Nation; Fiscal Year: 2004....