Melissa L McPheeters
Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- Family report of ASD concomitant with depression or anxiety among US childrenMelissa L McPheeters
Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Medicine and Public Health, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 2525 West End Ave, Suite 600, Nashville, TN 37203 1738, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 41:646-53. 2011..Coordinated care addressing social and emotional health in addition to clinical attention is important in this population...
- A systematic review of secretin for children with autism spectrum disordersShanthi Krishnaswami
2525 West End Ave, Suite 600, 6th Floor, Nashville, TN 37203 1738, USA
Pediatrics 127:e1322-5. 2011..Secretin is 1 of many medical treatments studied for treating the symptoms of ASDs, but there is currently no consensus regarding which interventions are most effective...
- Medications for adolescents and young adults with autism spectrum disorders: a systematic reviewDwayne Dove
Department of Pediatrics, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37212, USA
Pediatrics 130:717-26. 2012..The goal of this study was to systematically review evidence regarding medication treatments for individuals between the ages of 13 and 30 years with ASD...
- A systematic review of medical treatments for children with autism spectrum disordersMelissa L McPheeters
465 21st Ave S, 7158 Medical Research Building III, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
Pediatrics 127:e1312-21. 2011..Many medical treatments for ASDs have been proposed and studied, but there is currently no consensus regarding which interventions are most effective...
- Magnetic resonance imaging for locating nonpalpable undescended testicles: a meta-analysisShanthi Krishnaswami
Department of Biostatistics, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
Pediatrics 131:e1908-16. 2013..Preoperative imaging techniques may guide management of nonpalpable, cryptorchid testicles. We evaluated conventional MRI for identifying and locating nonpalpable testicles in prepubescent boys via meta-analysis...
- Evidence to inform decisions about maternal-fetal surgery: technical briefKatherine E Hartmann
Vanderbilt Evidence based Practice Center, Vanderbilt Institute for Medicine and Public Health, and the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Vanderbilt Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee 37203 1738, USA
Obstet Gynecol 117:1191-204. 2011..To summarize the state of research in maternal-fetal surgery regarding the surgical repair of abnormalities in fetuses in the womb...
- Estimating the probability of IQ impairment from blood phenylalanine for phenylketonuria patients: a hierarchical meta-analysisChristopher J Fonnesbeck
Department of Biostatistics, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 1161 21st Ave South, S 2323 Medical Center North, Nashville, TN, 37232 2158, USA
J Inherit Metab Dis 36:757-66. 2013..This meta-analysis illustrates the utility of a Bayesian hierarchical approach for not only combining information from a set of candidate studies, but also for combining different types of data to estimate parameters of interest. ..
- A Systematic Review of BH4 (Sapropterin) for the Adjuvant Treatment of PhenylketonuriaMary Lou Lindegren
Division of General Pediatrics and Vanderbilt Institute for Global Health, Vanderbilt Medical Center, 2200 Children s Way, 8232 Doctors Office Tower, Nashville, TN, 37232 9225, USA
JIMD Rep 8:109-19. 2013....
- A systematic review of vocational interventions for young adults with autism spectrum disordersJulie Lounds Taylor
Department of Pediatrics, Vanderbilt Kennedy Center, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee 37203, USA
Pediatrics 130:531-8. 2012..This study systematically reviewed evidence regarding vocational interventions for individuals with ASD between the ages of 13 and 30 years...
- Effectiveness of hormonal and surgical therapies for cryptorchidism: a systematic reviewDavid Penson
Center for Surgical Quality and Outcomes Research, Nashville, TN 37203 1738, USA
Pediatrics 131:e1897-907. 2013..Controversy remains concerning the optimal treatment approach for cryptorchidism. The objective of this study was to assess effectiveness of hormone therapy or surgery for cryptorchidism...
- A systematic review of early intensive intervention for autism spectrum disordersZachary Warren
Vanderbilt University, 230 Appleton Place PMB 74, Nashville, TN 37203 5721, USA
Pediatrics 127:e1303-11. 2011..Early intensive behavioral and developmental interventions for young children with autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) may enhance developmental outcomes...