Jennifer A Lyon
Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- A model for training the new bioinformationistJennifer Lyon
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
J Med Libr Assoc 92:188-95. 2004..The objectives were to examine the effectiveness of a curriculum designed to increase bioinformatics competencies of librarians with diverse backgrounds and to identify demographic factors that may affect the learning process...
- Carving a niche: establishing bioinformatics collaborationsJennifer A Lyon
Research Informatics Consult Service, Eskind Biomedical Library, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee 37232, USA
J Med Libr Assoc 94:330-5. 2006..The paper describes collaborations and partnerships developed between library bioinformatics programs and other bioinformatics-related units at four academic institutions...
- Using the literature to evaluate diagnostic tests: amylase or lipase for diagnosing acute pancreatitis?Julie M Beauregard
Eskind Biomedical Library
J Med Libr Assoc 95:121-6. 2007
- Treatments for reversing warfarin anticoagulation in patients with acute intracranial hemorrhage: a structured literature reviewBrett F Bechtel
Department of Emergency Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, USA
Int J Emerg Med 4:40. 2011..abstract:..
- Beyond the literature: bioinformatics training for medical librariansJennifer Lyon
Information and Education Services, Eskind Biomedical Library, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 2209 Garland Avenue, Nashville, TN 37221, USA
Med Ref Serv Q 22:67-74. 2003..This program can serve as a model for other libraries...