Matthew P Landman
Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- The long-term effect of bile duct injuries on health-related quality of life: a meta-analysisMatthew P Landman
Department of Surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37232 2730, USA
HPB (Oxford) 15:252-9. 2013..The reported effects of biliary injury on health-related quality of life (HRQOL) have varied widely. Meta-analysis methodology was applied to examine the collective findings of the long-term effect of bile duct injury (BDI) on HRQOL...
- A cost-effectiveness analysis of early vs late reconstruction of iatrogenic bile duct injuriesLeigh Anne Dageforde
Department of Surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37232 4753, USA
J Am Coll Surg 214:919-27. 2012..With disparate published recommendations and rising health care costs, decision analysis was used to examine the cost-effectiveness of BDI repair...
- Comparison of open live donor nephrectomy, laparoscopic live donor nephrectomy, and hand-assisted live donor nephrectomy: a cost-minimization analysisLeigh Anne Dageforde
Department of Surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee 37232, USA
J Surg Res 176:e89-94. 2012..The laparoscopic techniques are associated with increased operating room times and equipment costs; however, these techniques speed patient return to normal activity. The aim of this study is to evaluate the cost of these techniques...
- Reduction in corticosteroids is associated with better health-related quality of life after liver transplantationVictor Zaydfudim
Department of Surgery and Vanderbilt Transplant Center, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, USA
J Am Coll Surg 214:164-73. 2012..We aimed to test the association between steroid-based immunosuppression and post-transplant HRQOL in liver transplant recipients...
- Which is more cost-effective under the MELD system: primary liver transplantation, or salvage transplantation after hepatic resection or after loco-regional therapy for hepatocellular carcinoma within Milan criteria?Matthew P Landman
Department of Surgery, Vanderbilt Transplant Center, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, USA
HPB (Oxford) 13:783-91. 2011..that of primary orthotopic liver transplantation (POLT) for HCC within the Milan Criteria...
- Race disparities in firearm injuries and outcomes among Tennessee childrenColin A Martin
Monroe Carell, Jr Children s Hospital at Vanderbilt University, Department of Pediatric Surgery, Nashville, TN 37232 9780, USA
J Pediatr Surg 47:1196-203. 2012..The aim of this study was to identify race and socioeconomic factors associated with worse outcomes among Tennessee children who sustain firearm injuries...