BJORN C contact KNOLLMANN
Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- Induced pluripotent stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes: boutique science or valuable arrhythmia model?Bjorn C Knollmann
Department of Medicine, Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Vanderbilt University Medical School, Nashville, TN 37232 0575, USA
Circ Res 112:969-76; discussion 976. 2013....
- Accelerated sinus rhythm prevents catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia in mice and in patientsMichela Faggioni
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Medicine, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN 37232 0575, USA
Circ Res 112:689-97. 2013..Sinoatrial node dysfunction associated with CPVT may increase the risk for ventricular arrhythmia (VA)...
- Coordinated regulation of murine cardiomyocyte contractility by nanomolar (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate, the major green tea catechinWei Feng
Department of Molecular Biosciences, University of California, Davis, California, USA
Mol Pharmacol 82:993-1000. 2012....
- Myofilament Ca sensitization increases cytosolic Ca binding affinity, alters intracellular Ca homeostasis, and causes pause-dependent Ca-triggered arrhythmiaTilmann Schober
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical School, Nashville, TN, USA
Circ Res 111:170-9. 2012..In mice, Ca sensitization causes ventricular arrhythmias, but the underlying mechanisms remain unclear...
- Casq2 deletion causes sarcoplasmic reticulum volume increase, premature Ca2+ release, and catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardiaBjorn C Knollmann
Oates Institute for Experimental Therapeutics and Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee 37232 0575, USA
J Clin Invest 116:2510-20. 2006....
- Action potential characterization in intact mouse heart: steady-state cycle length dependence and electrical restitutionBjorn C Knollmann
Oates Institute for Experimental Therapeutics, Vanderbilt Univ School of Medicine, Division of Clinical Pharmacology, 1265 Medical Research Bldg IV, Nashville, TN 37232 0575, USA
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 292:H614-21. 2007..We conclude that mouse myocardium shows AP cycle length dependence and electrical restitution properties that are surprisingly similar to those of larger mammals and humans...
- New roles of calsequestrin and triadin in cardiac muscleBjorn C Knollmann
Depts of Medicine and Pharmacology, Vanderbilt Univ, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
J Physiol 587:3081-7. 2009....
- Calsequestrin in Ventricular Arrhythmia and Sudden DeathBjorn C Knollmann; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Calsequestrin in Ventricular Arrhythmia and Sudden DeathBjorn Knollmann; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Troponin T mutations and Sudden Cardiac DeathBjorn Knollmann; Fiscal Year: 2006..If validated by this research, the proposed mechanism of arrhythmogenesis may be applicable to other FHC mutations and diseases that increase myofilament Ca 2+ sensitivity. ..
- Arrhythmia Mechanisms in Sarcomeric CardiomyopathiesBJORN C contact KNOLLMANN; Fiscal Year: 2010..The proposed research focuses on discovering the underlying mechanism(s) responsible for the arrhythmias. Result from our studies may provide new therapeutic strategies for this presently incurable disease. ..