Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- Disruption of PPARgamma signaling results in mouse prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia involving active autophagyM Jiang
Department of Urologic Surgery, A 1302 MCN, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37232 2765, USA
Cell Death Differ 17:469-81. 2010..We conclude that disruption of PPARgamma signaling results in autophagy and oxidative stress during mPIN pathogenesis...
- Autophagy in nuclear receptor PPARgamma-deficient mouse prostatic carcinogenesisMing Jiang
Department of Urologic Surgery, Vanderbilt Ingram Comprehensive Cancer Center, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, USA
Autophagy 6:175-6. 2010..Our paper examines the links between autophagy and PPARgamma-related subcellular and histopathological changes taking place during murine prostatic carcinogenesis...
- Functional remodeling of benign human prostatic tissues in vivo by spontaneously immortalized progenitor and intermediate cellsMing Jiang
Department of Urological Surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Vanderbilt Ingram Cancer Center, Nashville, Tennessee 37232 2765, USA
Stem Cells 28:344-56. 2010..These cell lines provide important data on progenitor and intermediate cell phenotypes and represent significant new tools for the elucidation of molecular mechanisms of human prostatic regeneration, pathogenesis, and carcinogenesis...
- PPARγ: a molecular link between systemic metabolic disease and benign prostate hyperplasiaMing Jiang
Department of Urologic Surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
Differentiation 82:220-36. 2011..Finally, we introduce new cell and animal models that are being used to study the consequences of obesity, diabetes and inflammation on benign prostatic growth...
- PPARγ isoforms differentially regulate metabolic networks to mediate mouse prostatic epithelial differentiationD W Strand
Department of Urologic Surgery, Vanderbilt Ingram Comprehensive Cancer Center, Vanderbilt University School of Engineering, and Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37232 2765, USA
Cell Death Dis 3:e361. 2012..These data provide a rationale for pursuing a fundamental metabolic understanding of changes to glucose and fatty acid metabolism in benign and malignant prostatic diseases associated with systemic metabolic stress...
- Characterization of statin dose response in electronic medical recordsW Q Wei
Department of Biomedical Informatics, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Clin Pharmacol Ther 95:331-8. 2014..The extraction of rigorously defined traits from EMRs for pharmacogenetic studies represents a promising approach to further understand the genetic factors contributing to drug response. ..