Rebecca N Jerome
Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- Exploring clinician adoption of a novel evidence request feature in an electronic medical record systemRebecca N Jerome
Eskind Biomedical Library, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 2209 Garland Avenue, Nashville, TN 37232 8340, USA
J Med Libr Assoc 96:34-41. 2008..The research evaluated strategies for facilitating physician adoption of an evidence-based medicine literature request feature recently integrated into an existing electronic medical record (EMR) system...
- Expert synthesis of the literature to support critical care decision makingRebecca N Jerome
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
J Med Libr Assoc 94:376-81. 2006
- A randomized effectiveness trial of a clinical informatics consult service: impact on evidence-based decision-making and knowledge implementationShelagh A Mulvaney
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, School of Nursing, 461 21 Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37240, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 15:203-11. 2008..To determine the effectiveness of providing synthesized research evidence to inform patient care practices via an evidence based informatics program, the Clinical Informatics Consult Service (CICS)...
- Providing evidence-based answers to complex clinical questions: evaluating the consistency of article selectionS Trent Rosenbloom
Department of Biomedical Informatics, The Vanderbuilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Acad Med 80:109-14. 2005..This study compared informationists and two categories of physicians in their article selection in response to two complex clinical questions...
- Approaching and analyzing a large literature on vancomycin monitoring and pharmacokineticsPatricia Lee
Eskind Biomedical Library, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, USA
J Med Libr Assoc 95:374-80. 2007
- Organ preservation in a brain dead patient: information support for neurocritical care protocol developmentPauline M Todd
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, USA
J Med Libr Assoc 95:238-45. 2007
- Utilizing case reports to build awareness of rare complications in critical careRachel R Walden
J Med Libr Assoc 95:3-8. 2007
- A systematic review of medical treatments for children with autism spectrum disordersMelissa L McPheeters
465 21st Ave S, 7158 Medical Research Building III, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
Pediatrics 127:e1312-21. 2011..Many medical treatments for ASDs have been proposed and studied, but there is currently no consensus regarding which interventions are most effective...
- Evolution of a mature clinical informationist modelNunzia B Giuse
MLS, Eskind Biomedical Library, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 2209 Garland Avenue, Nashville, Tennessee 37232 8340, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 12:249-55. 2005..Combining clinical informationist expertise with informatics tools is an effective strategy for delivering the evidence needed to support patient care decisions...
- The impact of a literature consult service on geriatric clinical care and training in falls preventionMolly Cahall
Outpatient Clinical InformaticsConsult Service, Eskind Biomedical Library, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, USA
J Med Libr Assoc 96:88-100. 2008
- Addressing hemolysis in an infant due to mother-infant ABO blood incompatibilitySandra Martin
Eskind Biomedical Library, USA
J Med Libr Assoc 96:183-8. 2008