Rebecca N Jerome
Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- Exploring clinician adoption of a novel evidence request feature in an electronic medical record systemRebecca N Jerome
Eskind Biomedical Library, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 2209 Garland Avenue, Nashville, TN 37232 8340, USA
J Med Libr Assoc 96:34-41. 2008..The research evaluated strategies for facilitating physician adoption of an evidence-based medicine literature request feature recently integrated into an existing electronic medical record (EMR) system...
- Expert synthesis of the literature to support critical care decision makingRebecca N Jerome
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
J Med Libr Assoc 94:376-81. 2006
- A randomized effectiveness trial of a clinical informatics consult service: impact on evidence-based decision-making and knowledge implementationShelagh A Mulvaney
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, School of Nursing, 461 21 Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37240, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 15:203-11. 2008..To determine the effectiveness of providing synthesized research evidence to inform patient care practices via an evidence based informatics program, the Clinical Informatics Consult Service (CICS)...
- Providing evidence-based answers to complex clinical questions: evaluating the consistency of article selectionS Trent Rosenbloom
Department of Biomedical Informatics, The Vanderbuilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Acad Med 80:109-14. 2005..This study compared informationists and two categories of physicians in their article selection in response to two complex clinical questions...
- Organ preservation in a brain dead patient: information support for neurocritical care protocol developmentPauline M Todd
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, USA
J Med Libr Assoc 95:238-45. 2007
- Approaching and analyzing a large literature on vancomycin monitoring and pharmacokineticsPatricia Lee
Eskind Biomedical Library, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, USA
J Med Libr Assoc 95:374-80. 2007
- Utilizing case reports to build awareness of rare complications in critical careRachel R Walden
J Med Libr Assoc 95:3-8. 2007
- A systematic review of medical treatments for children with autism spectrum disordersMelissa L McPheeters
465 21st Ave S, 7158 Medical Research Building III, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
Pediatrics 127:e1312-21. 2011..Many medical treatments for ASDs have been proposed and studied, but there is currently no consensus regarding which interventions are most effective...
- Evolution of a mature clinical informationist modelNunzia B Giuse
MLS, Eskind Biomedical Library, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 2209 Garland Avenue, Nashville, Tennessee 37232 8340, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 12:249-55. 2005..Combining clinical informationist expertise with informatics tools is an effective strategy for delivering the evidence needed to support patient care decisions...
- The impact of a literature consult service on geriatric clinical care and training in falls preventionMolly Cahall
Outpatient Clinical InformaticsConsult Service, Eskind Biomedical Library, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, USA
J Med Libr Assoc 96:88-100. 2008
- Methods for systematic reviews of administrative database studies capturing health outcomes of interestMelissa L McPheeters
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Suite 600, 2525 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203 1738, USA Vanderbilt Evidence Based Practice Center, Institute for Medicine and Public Health, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Suite 600, 2525 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203 1738, USA Electronic address
Vaccine 31:K2-6. 2013....
- Addressing hemolysis in an infant due to mother-infant ABO blood incompatibilitySandra Martin
Eskind Biomedical Library, USA
J Med Libr Assoc 96:183-8. 2008