Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- Depressive and anxiety symptom trajectories from school age through young adulthood in samples with autism spectrum disorder and developmental delayKatherine Gotham
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville Electronic address
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 54:369-376.e3. 2015....
- Depression and its measurement in verbal adolescents and adults with autism spectrum disorderKatherine Gotham
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, USA
Autism 19:491-504. 2015..Validation studies of depression measures in the autism spectrum disorder population are necessary to advance research into this prevalent and impairing comorbidity. ..
- Exploring the relationship between anxiety and insistence on sameness in autism spectrum disordersKatherine Gotham
Vanderbilt Kennedy Center, Nashville, TN, USA
Autism Res 6:33-41. 2013..Thus, both variables could be of use in ASD behavioral research or in dimensional approaches to genetic exploration. Unlike IS, however, anxiety is related to non-ASD-specific behavioral symptoms...
- Trajectories of autism severity in children using standardized ADOS scoresKatherine Gotham
University of Michigan Autism and Communication Disorders Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Pediatrics 130:e1278-84. 2012....
- The Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule-toddler module: a new module of a standardized diagnostic measure for autism spectrum disordersRhiannon Luyster
University of Michigan Autism and Communication Disorders Center, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 39:1305-20. 2009..The traditional algorithm "cutoffs" approach yielded high sensitivity and specificity, and a new range of concern approach was proposed...
- Standardizing ADOS scores for a measure of severity in autism spectrum disordersKatherine Gotham
University of Michigan Autism and Communication Disorders Center, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2054, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 39:693-705. 2009..This metric should be useful in comparing assessments across modules and time, and identifying trajectories of autism severity for clinical, genetic, and neurobiological research...
- A replication of the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS) revised algorithmsKatherine Gotham
University of Michigan Autism and Communication Disorders Center, 1111 East Catherine Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2054, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 47:642-51. 2008..To replicate the factor structure and predictive validity of revised Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule algorithms in an independent dataset (N = 1,282)...
- The Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule: revised algorithms for improved diagnostic validityKatherine Gotham
University of Michigan Autism and Communication Disorders Center, Ann Arbor, MI, 48109 2054, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 37:613-27. 2007....
- Rumination and perceived impairment associated with depressive symptoms in a verbal adolescent-adult ASD sampleKatherine Gotham
Department of Psychiatry, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee
Autism Res 7:381-91. 2014..These and similar findings contribute to our understanding of the phenomenology of depression in ASD, which is critical to the development of practical prevention and treatment...
- Standardizing ADOS domain scores: separating severity of social affect and restricted and repetitive behaviorsVanessa Hus
Department of Psychology, University of Michigan, 530 Church Street, Ann Arbor, MI, 48109, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 44:2400-12. 2014..Calibrated domain scores should facilitate efforts to examine trajectories of ASD symptoms and links between neurobiological and behavioral dimensions. ..
- Combining information from multiple sources in the diagnosis of autism spectrum disordersSusan Risi
University of Michigan Autism and Communication Disorders Center, Ann Arbor 48109 2054, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 45:1094-103. 2006..Standard case criteria are proposed for combined use of the Autism Diagnostic Interview-Revised and Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule to diagnose autism and to define the broader category of autism spectrum disorders...