Jessica K Devin
Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- Substance p increases sympathetic activity during combined Angiotensin-converting enzyme and dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitionJessica K Devin
Division of Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism, 7465 MRB4, 2213 Garland Ave, Nashville, TN 37232
Hypertension 63:951-7. 2014..Substance P increases sympathetic activity during combined ACE and dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibition. Clinical Trial Registration:- URL: http://www.clinicaltrials.gov. Unique identifier: NCT01413542. ..
- Hypopituitarism and central diabetes insipidus: perioperative diagnosis and managementJessica K Devin
Division of Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
Neurosurg Clin N Am 23:679-89. 2012..Appropriate patient education at the time of discharge regarding the symptoms of diabetes insipidus, hyponatremia, and adrenal insufficiency is increasingly important...
- The efficacy of linear accelerator radiosurgery in the management of patients with Cushing's diseaseJessica K Devin
Department of Medicine, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN 37232 6303, USA
Stereotact Funct Neurosurg 82:254-62. 2004....
- Disorders of water metabolism following transsphenoidal pituitary surgery: a single institution's experienceJessica R Adams
Division of Endocrinology, Department of Medicine, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 715 Preston Research Building, 2220 Pierce Avenue, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
Pituitary 9:93-9. 2006....
- Transgenic overexpression of plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 promotes the development of polycystic ovarian changes in female miceJessica K Devin
Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, 354 Preston Research Building, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 2220 Pierce Avenue, Nashville, Tennessee 37232, USA
J Mol Endocrinol 39:9-16. 2007....
- Markedly impaired fibrinolytic balance contributes to cardiovascular risk in adults with growth hormone deficiencyJessica K Devin
Divisions of Endocrinology, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee 37232, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 92:3633-9. 2007..We hypothesized that GHD is associated with elevated levels of plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 (PAI-1), the major inhibitor of plasminogen activation in the circulation...
- Visual vignette. Hypopituitarism with central diabetes insipidus attributable to traumatic brain injuryJessica K Devin
Department of Endocrinology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Endocr Pract 12:108. 2006