Thao P Dang
Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- Gamma-secretase inhibitor prevents Notch3 activation and reduces proliferation in human lung cancersJun Konishi
Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology and Department of Pathology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
Cancer Res 67:8051-7. 2007..In conclusion, these results support the hypothesis that inhibition of Notch activation using a gamma-secretase inhibitor represents a potential new approach for the targeted therapy of lung cancer...
- Constitutive activation of Notch3 inhibits terminal epithelial differentiation in lungs of transgenic miceThao P Dang
Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, USA
Oncogene 22:1988-97. 2003....
- Dominant-negative Notch3 receptor inhibits mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway and the growth of human lung cancersNobuhiro Haruki
Division of Hematology, Allergy/Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee 37232, USA
Cancer Res 65:3555-61. 2005..These observations support a role for Notch3 signaling in lung cancer, and one potential mechanism of maintaining the neoplastic phenotype is through the modulation of the EGF pathway...
- Targeting specific regions of the Notch3 ligand-binding domain induces apoptosis and inhibits tumor growth in lung cancerLuping Lin
Department of Cancer Biology, Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Cancer Res 70:632-8. 2010..These findings rationalize a mechanistic approach to lung cancer treatment based on Notch3 receptor-targeted therapeutic development...
- A training-testing approach to the molecular classification of resected non-small cell lung cancerNoboru Yamagata
Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee 37232-6838, USA
Clin Cancer Res 9:4695-704. 2003....
- Targeting notch pathway enhances rapamycin antitumor activity in pancreas cancers through PTEN phosphorylationKevin Vo
College of Pharmacy, The University of Tennessee, Memphis, TN, USA
Mol Cancer 10:138. 2011..The mounting evidence supporting a role for Notch in cancer promotion and survival suggests that targeting this pathway alone or in combination with other therapeutics represents a promising therapeutic strategy...
- VeriStrat classifier for survival and time to progression in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients treated with erlotinib and bevacizumabDavid P Carbone
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, 685 PRB, 2220 Pierce Avenue, Nashville, TN 37232, United States
Lung Cancer 69:337-40. 2010..We found that VeriStrat could classify these patients into two groups with significantly better or worse outcomes and may enable rational selection of patients more likely to benefit from this costly and potentially toxic regimen...
- Efficacy and safety of single-agent pertuzumab, a human epidermal receptor dimerization inhibitor, in patients with non small cell lung cancerRoy S Herbst
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, USA
Clin Cancer Res 13:6175-81. 2007..Based on supporting preclinical studies, we undertook a Phase II trial of pertuzumab in patients with recurrent non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)...
- MOLECULAR CLONING OF A T(15;19) IN LUNG CANCER CELL LINEThao Dang; Fiscal Year: 2005..The support given by this K08 award will allow Dr. Dang to build on her existing knowledge and promote her transition to an independent investigator in a highly competitive environment. ..
- Targeting Notch3 in Lung CancerThao Dang; Fiscal Year: 2007..These proposed studies will potentially identify Notch3 as a target for intervention and provide insights into the mechanism of Notch3-related lung cancer pathogenesis. ..