Affiliation: Vanderbilt University
- Normal organ radiation dosimetry and associated uncertainties in nuclear medicine, with emphasis on iodine-131A B Brill
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee 37232, USA
Radiat Res 166:128-40. 2006....
- Cervical lymph node metastases: diagnosis at sonoelastography--initial experienceAndrej Lyshchik
Department of Diagnostic Imaging and Nuclear Medicine, Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine, Sakyo ku, Kyoto 606 8507, Japan
Radiology 243:258-67. 2007....
- A cohort study of thyroid cancer and other thyroid diseases after the Chornobyl accident: objectives, design and methodsValentin A Stezhko
Ministry of Health, Minsk, Belarus
Radiat Res 161:481-92. 2004..Plans are to continue to follow-up the cohort for at least three screening cycles, which will lead to more precise estimates of risk...
- A cohort study of thyroid cancer and other thyroid diseases after the chornobyl accident: thyroid cancer in Ukraine detected during first screeningMykola D Tronko
Institute of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Kyiv, Ukraine
J Natl Cancer Inst 98:897-903. 2006..Here we report the results of the first cohort study of thyroid cancer among those exposed as children and adolescents following the Chornobyl accident...
- A cohort study of thyroid cancer and other thyroid diseases after the Chornobyl accident: dose-response analysis of thyroid follicular adenomas detected during first screening in Ukraine (1998-2000)Lydia B Zablotska
Department of Epidemiology, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York, NY 10032, USA
Am J Epidemiol 167:305-12. 2008..Compared with results from other studies, this estimate is somewhat smaller, but confidence intervals overlap, suggesting compatibility...
- Thyroid gland tumor diagnosis at US elastographyAndrej Lyshchik
Department of Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Imaging, Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, and Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology, Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine, Sakyo ku, Kyoto 606 8507, Japan
Radiology 237:202-11. 2005....